Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hatfieldms

Unfortunately with some of the nonsense you spew on this board it is hard to tell at times

Well perhaps every time I tell a joke on here from now on Ill have to right "joke" at the end of my sentence! :lol:

Can we sticky this?

That's what she said

hahaahha, classic, that one never gets old, at least not to me :lol:

I know this is off topic from the thread and I do apologize and hope this doesn't lead to a season ban but......................

Kboyar has the best avatar on this board, that cracked me up and I may hafta have a pre game viewing of Team America World Police tonight before the game.

Anyway, sorry, back to the discussion..............

Well perhaps every time I tell a joke on here from now on Ill have to right "joke" at the end of my sentence! :lol:

"right"? Really?

what?

Do you really not understand? Do you know what spellcheck is? It fixes words that you misspell. You obviously misspelled doubt. I will let you figure out the rest

Do you really not understand? Do you know what spellcheck is? It fixes words that you misspell. You obviously misspelled doubt. I will let you figure out the rest

of course i know what spell check is...i don't worry about it on message boards and i expect people to figure out what i meant and not bother bringing up a simple mistake

of course i know what spell check is...i don't worry about it on message boards and i expect people to figure out what i meant and not bother bringing up a simple mistake

Well as soon as you start talking about a thread being the smartest you have ever read I would at least have made sure everything was at least spelled right in my own post. Just a suggestion. I find it hilarious that a thread, which was an obvious double post, that has a bunch of ..... in it actually has more responses than some of the others on the front page. Some of you are easily amused. Not sure if that is a compliment or not