chipc3

Sacramento Kings @ Memphis Grizzlies - 11/22/22

6 minutes ago, GrizzTigerFan said:

I dont think its kyle per se' .  I think the problem is we are being forced to play TWO rookies and small backcourt too often.   Those two factors kill our overall defense.    Melton would be more missed than Kyle because our Big rotation is solid. 

I think its Kyle's decision making that is missed, the replacements like Santi, Jake, Roddy are too predictable and mostly just hang on the three point line and finish plays that someone else has to start.  Kyle had a certain control about his game that just fit in, just kinda hid out and knew when to strike and could occassionally playmake for himself or others.

Just now, QMemphis said:

All Year 

Facts. 

3 minutes ago, GrizzTigerFan said:

Let's pray rest of Grizz realize Jaren is the mismatch. 

The coach too. Stop playing this man 25 mins a game 

1 minute ago, Dwash said:

I think its Kyle's decision making that is missed, the replacements like Santi, Jake, Roddy are too predictable and mostly just hang on the three point line and finish plays that someone else has to start.  Kyle had a certain control about his game that just fit in, just kinda hid out and knew when to strike and could occassionally playmake for himself or others.

I agree his decision making is missed but he just played wrong position.  I think any 8yr vet could help with that. 

2 minutes ago, GrizzTigerFan said:

I agree his decision making is missed but he just played wrong position.  I think any 8yr vet could help with that. 

I still could have kept him for a couple of years over Roddy at his price

This team is so thin in bench depth lol

After Tyus and Clarke it is scrub city. Hopefully ZW steps up or we can only go like 7 deep in the postseason 

David Roddy is flat out awful and is honestly single handedly losing us this game. Only has strong as your weakest link, and he's a broken chain at this point. Can't defend and can't score. He's -16 in 15 minutes. Jake is playing well in comparison but gets far less minutes. Santi has not been great either. 

2 minutes ago, Dwash said:

I still could have kept him for a couple of years over Roddy at his price

I would've kept Melton before Kyle.  Our depth at guard was more questionable.   I like how santi is progressing so fine with moving off of Kyle. 

Just now, Rdk4121 said:

David Roddy is flat out awful and is honestly single handedly losing us this game. Only has strong as your weakest link, and he's a broken chain at this point. Can't defend and can't score. He's -16 in 15 minutes. Jake is playing well in comparison but gets far less minutes. Santi has not been great either. 

I don't blame roddy i blame Taylor cuz his lineup decisions have been bad.    Roddy +- gonna always be bad cuz he subs for Dillon whereas Jake gets to play with better lineups. 

Just now, GrizzTigerFan said:

I would've kept Melton before Kyle.  Our depth at guard was more questionable.   I like how santi is progressing so fine with moving off of Kyle. 

Santi is cool, but he should only backup Adams imo.   Feet too slow, kinda soft.  Coulda kept both Kyle/Melton over Green and Roddy and been well short of the tax line still.  Without serious long term committment to either so this FO has to take the L for those decisions imo.