chipc3

Sacramento Kings @ Memphis Grizzlies - 11/22/22

Playing too many average or below average players… At one point it used to be just Konchar and maybe Melton out on the floor… 

Now we have Konchar, Aldoma, Roddy, Lavaria out there…. With 2 of them on the floor at all times it seems like. 

1 minute ago, gfaulk09 said:

Playing too many average or below average players… At one point it used to be just Konchar and maybe Melton out on the floor… 

Now we have Konchar, Aldoma, Roddy, Lavaria out there…. With 2 of them on the floor at all times it seems like. 

I want the guys Ja played with as a rookie -- plus Desmond Bane (when he gets back).

2 minutes ago, gfaulk09 said:

Yea seems like every lineup has a rookie in it.  That automatically gonna kill defense. 

1 minute ago, ThaGhostOfThaBeet said:

We should have drafted Neon and Butch instead

Love how they ran pick and roll in that movie.  Not sure Penny or Shaq ever ran pick and roll in college.  Then that Indiana kid spotting up for jumpers off Butch's drive/kick.

Can we get the Nick Nolte Offense?

And, Bobby Knight probably never coached a better game in his life.

2 minutes ago, ThaGhostOfThaBeet said:

Matt Nover

Yeah!

I can never remember where he went to college.  Not really a big name I don't think.

He played Ricky Roe in the movie, so I am guessing he was one of the original stretch 4's.  

And, hats off to the Orlando Magic for running the Blue Chips offense while Shaq was still in Orlando.

Just now, BigHunkALove said:

Jaren is good

This is why we have to just hold the line till everyone is healthy.    
Ja Jaren and Bane are an elite trio and we have enough complimentary role players for them.   Once healthy - expectation should be that one of Ja Bane or Jaren is always on the court. 

1 minute ago, GrizzTigerFan said:

Ja don't have that burst.  

Nah.  Or the lift.

Might need to sit the rest of this one out.  Or, the next one.

Apparently we need our "big 3" for 36 minutes a night at 110% full blast.