Sign in to follow this  
chipc3

Memphis Grizzlies @ Brooklyn Nets - 11/20/22

5 minutes ago, GrizzTigerFan said:

yikes.. So this is what it looks like without Bane Ja and Jaren. 

If we played an entire season with no Ja/Jaren/Bane/Ziaire, we’d definitely be in the Wembanyama sweepstakes. 

8 minutes ago, GrizzTigerFan said:

yikes.. So this is what it looks like without Bane Ja and Jaren. 

we were within 3 going into the  4th and then just like in WAS, we cant hit any shots.  Dillon has taken 30 or 31 shots.  He is 3 of 11 from 3.  Good God, he just wont stop jacking 3s.  

And our defense is the bite on every pump fake and then pray they miss.  BKN has made at least 16 3s and is shooting 60% or right at it for the game.  Our defense is just terrible.   In the 4th quarter, we just die. 

Hey its hard to beat anybody when you are down 3 starters.  Our bench is ok but we dont have the depth we had last season.  There wont be any 20-5 record without Ja. 

Just now, southbluffsgrizzfan said:

we were within 3 going into the  4th and then just like in WAS, we cant hit any shots.  Dillon has taken 30 or 31 shots.  He is 3 of 11 from 3.  Good God, he just wont stop jacking 3s.  

And our defense is the bite on every pump fake and then pray they miss.  BKN has made at least 16 3s and is shooting 60% or right at it for the game.  Our defense is just terrible.   In the 4th quarter, we just die. 

I aint sweating this game.    This was a good baptize by fire game for Roddy Jake and Kennedy.  I see the improvement from both Roddy and Jake.   This was also good for Dillon.    He played at elite level on both offense and defense.   Carried team on both ends.   Our guys are gonna be sooooo good when they are healthy.  

2 minutes ago, GrizzTigerFan said:

I aint sweating this game.    This was a good baptize by fire game for Roddy Jake and Kennedy.  I see the improvement from both Roddy and Jake.   This was also good for Dillon.    He played at elite level on both offense and defense.   Carried team on both ends.   Our guys are gonna be sooooo good when they are healthy.  

Dillon played on an elite level on offense? wtf?

I'll be happy if we end up with homecourt in the 1st round with how things are looking right now tbg