Sign in to follow this  
chipc3

Oklahoma City vs Memphis Grizzlies - 11/18/22

Just now, King Dork said:

Y does Roddy get burn???

Technically he is the other wing.  jake has been playing the 4.  Plus Roddy is more aggressive offensively.   

Just now, GrizzTigerFan said:

Technically he is the other wing.  jake has been playing the 4.  Plus Roddy is more aggressive offensively.   

Aggressive wit them 🧱 

I guess I see the defensive upside. Can’t wait til Ziaire gets back and Roddy can hone his skills with the Hustle 

Jake is plenty capable of playing the 3. I'm pretty sure his lateral quickness was one of the best in the combine. While Roddy gives good effort on defense, he's certainly no more of a 3 than Jake is. Roddy's stats would indicate he's one of the worst players in the league, while Jake is pretty close to league average. 

1 minute ago, King Dork said:

Aggressive wit them 🧱 

I guess I see the defensive upside. Can’t wait til Ziaire gets back and Roddy can hone his skills with the Hustle 

Plus Roddy hit more 3s than Jake and generally scored more than him in the last 3-4 games.  With Bane out we need someone with wing skills more than we need just a C&S guy.   

4 minutes ago, GrizzTigerFan said:

Jake in playing the 3 right now btw

1 minute ago, Rdk4121 said:

Jake is plenty capable of playing the 3. I'm pretty sure his lateral quickness was one of the best in the combine. While Roddy gives good effort on defense, he's certainly no more of a 3 than Jake is. Roddy's stats would indicate he's one of the worst players in the league, while Jake is pretty close to league average. 

I don't disagree that Jake is capable of playing 3.  But Roddy has been mainly playing the 3 while Jake has been mainly the 4.  I am just speaking to Taylor's logic not what i would do. 

TNT ain't re-upping for THIS!

It's gonna be MLB/AEW/NHL/AEW/The Accountant/AEW from here on out.

P.S.  Jaren is an X factor.  Jaren Ball is a winning brand.

Just now, ALT GRIND said:

TNT ain't re-upping for THIS!

It's gonna be MLB/AEW/NHL/AEW/The Accountant/AEW from here on out.

P.S.  Jaren is an X factor.  Jaren Ball is a winning brand.

Bro if Jaren gonna be like this  - with Ja and Bane!! Then rest of the league need to be on notice. 

Bro if Jaren gonna be like this  - with Ja and Bane!! Then rest of the league need to be on notice. 

Then it's gonna be MONDAY NIGHT MEMPHIS on TNT from here on out.

Would like to see Ja AND Jaren clicking for an entire game.  That would be really cool.