Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
chipc3

Oklahoma City vs Memphis Grizzlies - 11/18/22

Recommended Posts

Just now, King Dork said:

Y does Roddy get burn???

Technically he is the other wing.  jake has been playing the 4.  Plus Roddy is more aggressive offensively.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, GrizzTigerFan said:

Technically he is the other wing.  jake has been playing the 4.  Plus Roddy is more aggressive offensively.   

Aggressive wit them 🧱 

I guess I see the defensive upside. Can’t wait til Ziaire gets back and Roddy can hone his skills with the Hustle 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, GrizzTigerFan said:

Technically he is the other wing.  jake has been playing the 4.  Plus Roddy is more aggressive offensively.   

Jake is plenty capable of playing the 3. I'm pretty sure his lateral quickness was one of the best in the combine. While Roddy gives good effort on defense, he's certainly no more of a 3 than Jake is. Roddy's stats would indicate he's one of the worst players in the league, while Jake is pretty close to league average. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, King Dork said:

Aggressive wit them 🧱 

I guess I see the defensive upside. Can’t wait til Ziaire gets back and Roddy can hone his skills with the Hustle 

Plus Roddy hit more 3s than Jake and generally scored more than him in the last 3-4 games.  With Bane out we need someone with wing skills more than we need just a C&S guy.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, GrizzTigerFan said:

Technically he is the other wing.  jake has been playing the 4.  Plus Roddy is more aggressive offensively.   

Jake in playing the 3 right now btw

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Rdk4121 said:

Jake is plenty capable of playing the 3. I'm pretty sure his lateral quickness was one of the best in the combine. While Roddy gives good effort on defense, he's certainly no more of a 3 than Jake is. Roddy's stats would indicate he's one of the worst players in the league, while Jake is pretty close to league average. 

I don't disagree that Jake is capable of playing 3.  But Roddy has been mainly playing the 3 while Jake has been mainly the 4.  I am just speaking to Taylor's logic not what i would do. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

TNT ain't re-upping for THIS!

It's gonna be MLB/AEW/NHL/AEW/The Accountant/AEW from here on out.

 

 

P.S.  Jaren is an X factor.  Jaren Ball is a winning brand.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ALT GRIND said:

TNT ain't re-upping for THIS!

It's gonna be MLB/AEW/NHL/AEW/The Accountant/AEW from here on out.

 

 

P.S.  Jaren is an X factor.  Jaren Ball is a winning brand.

Bro if Jaren gonna be like this  - with Ja and Bane!! Then rest of the league need to be on notice. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, GrizzTigerFan said:

Bro if Jaren gonna be like this  - with Ja and Bane!! Then rest of the league need to be on notice. 

Then it's gonna be MONDAY NIGHT MEMPHIS on TNT from here on out.

Would like to see Ja AND Jaren clicking for an entire game.  That would be really cool.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×