Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ImTheCrew

Any one live in chattanooga?

ok i live in chattanooga.. and we are supposed to have Fox Sports. I have Fox Sports South.. I dont know if they are different or not. But league pass blacks it out because we are SUPPOSED to get that channel locally but we dont. Comcast has no idea what im talking about or how to fix it.... WTF? so its Impossible to watch the game on my tv... BS

ok i live in chattanooga.. and we are supposed to have Fox Sports. I have Fox Sports South.. I dont know if they are different or not. But league pass blacks it out because we are SUPPOSED to get that channel locally but we dont. Comcast has no idea what im talking about or how to fix it.... WTF? so its Impossible to watch the game on my tv... BS

the poster known has "freehadadi" lives in rhode island and had the celtics, heat, knicks, and several other random teams blacked out on his league pass.

i know that he emailed them everyday until they unblocked his IP.

maybe should email the league pass guys and complain.

it might help.

I have done that twice... got a computerized response .. " suggested reasons why its not showing in your area ... b/c you live within 150 miles of the game.." but i dont

I feel your pain dude.

SUCKS SO BAD that you got League Pass and can't see your team =[

I'm stuck watching the TvAnts feed in Chinese that's like 5 minutes behind.

We got the season opener... but I don't know what else.

I just hate rushing home from where ever I am at the time to see a Hawks game or a UT football re-run.

I feel your pain dude.

SUCKS SO BAD that you got League Pass and can't see your team =[

I'm stuck watching the TvAnts feed in Chinese that's like 5 minutes behind.

We got the season opener... but I don't know what else.

I just hate rushing home from where ever I am at the time to see a Hawks game or a UT football re-run.

im calling fox sports tommorow

im calling fox sports tommorow

Do it man!

Please post any progress/results here, because I'm tired of it.

I know showing the Grizz would get more viewers than the Hawks, or freakin' re-runs, so it's better for everyone.

Do it man!

Please post any progress/results here, because I'm tired of it.

I know showing the Grizz would get more viewers than the Hawks, or freakin' re-runs, so it's better for everyone.

Called Fox sports today. i told them our problem, and she said that the guy who'd know would give me a call tomorrow sometime. I told her i had called comcast and she said it would be their(Foxsports) problem not comcast.. . She said according to her map we are in the Hawks "zone" and that if the games conflict then we get the hawks game but if only the grizzlies are playing we SHOULD get the grizzlies game.

she said tonight's game would be on here in Chattanooga at 10pm on fox sports south.

I hope they can change our "zone" but if not i will definitely get them to contact nba league pass to unblock their games atleast