Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chipc3

Memphis Grizzlies vs Brooklyn Nets - 7/12/22

9 minutes ago, Joey Crawford said:

I hope that KD and Kyrie end up anywhere but with the Lakers.    Kyrie to the Lakers is all a person hears on the Lakers nation type You Tube channels.      Lakers are tanking in summer league.

Wonder if we get a Lakers/Nets/Jazz SUPER (STUPOR?) TRADE.

1 minute ago, ALT GRIND said:

Wonder if we get a Lakers/Nets/Jazz SUPER (STUPOR?) TRADE.

I know that the Lakers would want it.    Where does Russ end up in that trade?   And who do the Lakers get?

2 minutes ago, Joey Crawford said:

I know that the Lakers would want it.    Where does Russ end up in that trade?   And who do the Lakers get?

Kyrie Irving becomes the tank commander in Salt Lake City.  Jazz also get Talen Horton-Tucker.

Nets get Anthony Davis/Russell Westbrook/Mac McClung.

Lakers get, gulp, Donovan Mitchell, and Kevin Durant -- also think they could end up with Mike Conley and Rudy Gay.

Jazz get picks from BOTH the Nets (future 1sts) AND the Lakers (future 2nds).

Lakers with the bizarre Conley/Mitchell/Rudy Gay/LeBron James/Kevin Durant starting five with Scotty Pippen, Jr., Austin Reeves and Shareef O'Neal off the bench.

I just caught the highlights - man our guys were hoopin' tonight. I don't care if it was summer league, that was a lot of fun. Droppin' dimes, droppin' dunks, droppin' 3's. This bench is gonna be hard to sort out. 

14 minutes ago, The Truth is OUT said:

I just caught the highlights - man our guys were hoopin' tonight. I don't care if it was summer league, that was a lot of fun. Droppin' dimes, droppin' dunks, droppin' 3's. This bench is gonna be hard to sort out. 

It’s amazing we went from 9.7% on threes to 50% 

5 hours ago, ThaGhostOfThaBeet said:

It’s amazing we went from 9.7% on threes to 50% 

The 9.7% was a fluke. A lot of those dudes are proven shooters at minimum form mid range, no way they are 10% bad. 

9 hours ago, Ja_Rules said:

This is a year is one we cant totally say we wont be in the late lottery or early 20s 

Is that still true with Turner on the roster to fill in while Jaren is out though?

14 hours ago, GrizzTigerFan said:

Roddy is gonna be the one that emerges as the star from this group.  Mark my words. 

Why should we mark your words? You'll change your opinion at least once between now and the beginning of training camp. 

4 hours ago, KyleB said:

Is that still true with Turner on the roster to fill in while Jaren is out though?

Maybe, others than healthy we might loose games based on the team chemistry.

17 hours ago, Ja_Rules said:

I tryed on Faspo trade machine and seems that we have to keep Green for 60 days, is it right? I would love to move Green + Tillie + picks for Turner.

17 hours ago, smit-tay griz said:

That ain't happening unless Indy's GM gets brain damage.

17 hours ago, smit-tay griz said:

Let me ask you this.  Myles Turner is, in many ways, similar to Jaren Jackson.  Would you trade Jaren Jackson for an old and injured Danny Green, and Killian Tillie, an undrafted deep bench player recovering from back surgery, and picks?

17 hours ago, Ja_Rules said:

Tottally different time. I could do it, if I want the picks and value them.

16 hours ago, smit-tay griz said:

How good do you think Indy expects our picks to be?  Late twenties, or are we going to fall off a cliff and get back in the lottery?  Be realistic.

15 hours ago, Ja_Rules said:

This is a year is one we cant totally say we wont be in the late lottery or early 20s and let say if they end getting two 20s picks, that is value.

PS.: I hope we make the Playoffs, but Jaren injury and competition might hurt us.

5 hours ago, KyleB said:

23 minutes ago, Ja_Rules said:

Maybe, others than healthy we might loose games based on the team chemistry.

This thing has come full circle. If adding Turner doesn't keep us out of the lottery then why do we do it? If adding Turner keeps our pick in the 20's or lower why would the Pacers do it?

This feels like a classic Wyld Stallyns type situation to me.

24 minutes ago, KyleB said:

This thing has come full circle. If adding Turner doesn't keep us out of the lottery then why do we do it? If adding Turner keeps our pick in the 20's or lower why would the Pacers do it?

This feels like a classic Wyld Stallyns type situation to me.

I just saying we never know.

I like Turner fit here even if Jaren is healthy; I believe he is the type of player that can play with Jaren and that could replace him now in a situation like we are facing. 

Now lets think about it,  if he clicks and the rotation of Turner/Adams/Clarke plays well and when Jaren gets back we have the best rotation in the league, would you make the deal? 

PS.: next offseason we would decide between Turner/Adams/Clarke, who stays and who goes.