Porteroso

Thanks for the Amazing Season

In the end, our youth showed. Are the dubs actually more talented? In better shape? Could they actually pull off as many regular season wins as us? We were the more consistent team all season long. 

Love this team and everyone on it. They didn't quite make it to the promised land but if we learn from this, we will contend much more seriously next year. 

5 minutes ago, Porteroso said:

In the end, our youth showed. Are the dubs actually more talented? In better shape? Could they actually pull off as many regular season wins as us? We were the more consistent team all season long. 

Love this team and everyone on it. They didn't quite make it to the promised land but if we learn from this, we will contend much more seriously next year. 

Lots to be excited about next season.  Heckuva run by the good guys!  We were youngest team in the league and without our Star player.   No shame in losing in 6.    Our designated Starting lineup (Ja Bane Brooks Jaren Adams) never played 1 minute in this series.    

We're right where we need to be. Growing, learning, finding out who's essential for a long-term playoff run and what they still lack.

Very excited to see what moves the NBA's best executive makes this summer.

It was a wonderful season! I cant wait to see what we do next this summer!

A great season!  I must admit, I got my hopes up at the outside chance of going to  the big dance.  In the end, even with our star player injured, we gave a championship pedigree team  all they could handle.

This was the best season ever as a Grizzlies fan.

While in 2012-13 was certainly a very exciting time, and we went one step further, we weren't really a contender that season, whereas this season I believed we were capable of knocking off all the remaining teams if we were 100% healthy during this playoff season.

This team killed all the expectations placed on them at the start of the season (Vegas had the line at 41.5 wins) and the actual BB play was electrifying to watch in almost all facets of the game.

We are not that far off now from bring a legit title hope. Hard work in the offseason on our weaknesses, maybe some FA and trade action, and health to our key players, could get us there next season.