Sign in to follow this  
chipc3

Memphis Grizzlies @ Golden State Warriors Game 6 5/12/22

Like others have said, I think we cracked the GSW code. Our size and length is bothering them. They can shoot well all night if we are getting easy paint buckets, getting to the FT line, and cleaning up the glass. No way we blow them out like that again. But I wouldn’t be shocked if we maintain a 10-15 point lead most of the night. We have to close this game out and get back to Memphis. If we make it back, I think we would run away with game 7. The sports world, for as much as they think the Warriors should win tonight, don’t seem to think they’d win a game 7 in Memphis though. Let’s go!!!

This is the time to show the average basketball fan all around the world who we are. We need those 2 Ws.

I have a bad feeling about bad screens, moving that is.

Draymond does a crisscross handoff and then screen where he doesn't even pretend to be stationary.

Surprised not more reporting about whether or not the Warriors will be tired tonight. 

Warriors two best games are Game 1 and Game 3, when they whipped us by 30. In both of these games, the Warriors had 4 days of rest between games.  

Also Otto Porter being out is a big deal. 

10 hours ago, fanboyslim said:

Having known actual Warriors fans from before the current era it's disheartening to see what their fanbase has turned into. I hope it doesn't happen to us.

Agreed completely... I have so much respect for original Warriors fans, who were fans in the Baron Davis era, or Chris Webber/Latrell Sprewell, or even earlier... and those fans still exist.  It's just that they get drowned out and mostly priced out by all the whiny entitled rich tech boys and bandwagon Curry fanboys.  

Looked like a foul on Jaren to me.

Now he's limping

Just now, ThaGhostOfThaBeet said:

Jaren hurt on his last shot. Did he trip on a cameraman?

I didn't undestand how he fall that way. Was a ugly looking jumper he took.