Sign in to follow this  
chipc3

Memphis Grizzlies @ Golden State Warriors Game 6 5/12/22

I will say this if the Grizzlies can win the next 2 games and advance to the WCF all the CREDIT will go to Coach Jenkins 

I LOVE the Fact Steven Adams is Back having a Big Body to Help jj is Huge 

59 minutes ago, lions said:

I LOVE the Fact Steven Adams is Back having a Big Body to Help jj is Huge 

Yes, I thought they went away too soon, even in the Minny series 

If Dillon finds his shot and Adams can still be a factor we have a chance. It will be tough out there but let’s throw it up and let the world know who the Grizz are. 

The Grizzlies should stick to the same formula of bigs - Adams, Jaren/Clark, with Dillon, Bane, Tyus.      Pound the Warriors down low with whoever is in there, and grab rebounds.

30 minutes ago, Jetfixer said:

Yes, I thought they went away too soon, even in the Minny series 

Agree but listening to the commentators on the telecast last night one said that Adams has had trouble against KAT going back to his OKC days and our coaching staff were on it.

28 minutes ago, Jetfixer said:

If Dillon finds his shot and Adams can still be a factor we have a chance. It will be tough out there but let’s throw it up and let the world know who the Grizz are. 

If we survive this game I expect us to be slight favorites for game 7 with a very real possibility of knocking GSW out

2 hours ago, Joey Crawford said:

The Grizzlies should stick to the same formula of bigs - Adams, Jaren/Clark, with Dillon, Bane, Tyus.      Pound the Warriors down low with whoever is in there, and grab rebounds.

It's a great gameplan provided the Warriors miss shots. 

That's 2 games this series where they stunk up the joint. And even more significant; this series changed when Ja went out and Brown came in. 

Our team doesn't rattle. They weren't rattled in Game 4 - they just didn't know who the go-to person was at the end. Our staff has to make a call as to who are the key guys come crunch time, win or lose, so our team doesn't have to guess.

Memphis can win this game if they rebound well and keep up the stingy defense. But I'm afraid we're due for the 3 blind mice to make a comeback. 

15 minutes ago, Wells said:

MUST WIN!

Keys to the W:

- DESTROY them on the boards

- Run all game, attack the paint and move the ball for the best shoots we can get.

- Play the best D we did in all series; DB D on Curry and Bane/Melton D on Poole is huge tonight.

- When Clarke/SlowMo play together Kyle handles the ball and you surround them with the players that are shooting better on the day

- Shorten the rotation:

Tyus/Melton

Bane/Ziaire/Melton 

DB/Ziaire

Jaren/SlowMo 

Adams/Clarke 

If necessary Konchar/Tillman 

I am a Warriors fan but we don't have many forums. Memphis is tough. But it would be best if you considered that maybe Kerr passed on Covid to the Warriors players. Think about it. Morant goes out and it's supposed to be easy. Instead, the Warriors' offense is very dull for 2 games. 

Which scenario is more likely? That they are bad enough to lose by 55 in a close-out game or that some of the players got the coronavirus and are feeling fatigued? I've had the flu and it's hard to even get out of bed. In fact, if somehow the Warriors came back and won the series, it would be pretty spectacular. I don't expect it. No Payton, no Iggy, no Wiseman. Klay coming back after 2 years. Porter hurt. Whereas Memphis got better without Morant, Bane's back is better, and they're young. .

Memphis has every advantage the way I see it and I expect another blowout. Can't win easily without a coach or when you get a virus.

2 hours ago, Damandatcan said:

I am a Warriors fan but we don't have many forums. Memphis is tough. But it would be best if you considered that maybe Kerr passed on Covid to the Warriors players. Think about it. Morant goes out and it's supposed to be easy. Instead, the Warriors' offense is very dull for 2 games. 

Which scenario is more likely? That they are bad enough to lose by 55 in a close-out game or that some of the players got the coronavirus and are feeling fatigued? I've had the flu and it's hard to even get out of bed. In fact, if somehow the Warriors came back and won the series, it would be pretty spectacular. I don't expect it. No Payton, no Iggy, no Wiseman. Klay coming back after 2 years. Porter hurt. Whereas Memphis got better without Morant, Bane's back is better, and they're young. .

Memphis has every advantage the way I see it and I expect another blowout. Can't win easily without a coach or when you get a virus.

You embody everything ppl say about GS fans. 

Thank you for representing and confirming what a whiny little bitcjhin bunch you lot are. 

Lol, if not for Kyrie Irving and Kevin Love being injured, and then KD coming over, y’all wouldn’t have one championship. As a matter of fact, y’all’s first title came because Mike Conley and Tony Allen were injured, or else we’d have creamed y’all.

I still think warriors will win. But stop whining about injuries. Our best player is out num nuts.  Don’t put too much stock in Wiseman. Y’all will forever regret that pick. Memphis folk know all about that. 

also, if Kerr gave COVID to your guys, you think it’s possible that the opposing team would have gotten from them as well? Lol  

4 hours ago, Damandatcan said:

I am a Warriors fan but we don't have many forums. Memphis is tough.

Welcome to the forum, Damandatcan.     I can appreciate the issue of not having many forums.     During matches I try to go over to the other teams' forums and read what their fans say about the game.     And a lot, if not most, of the teams don't have good discussion forums for game threads.

imo, this Grizzlies fan boards is the best.    Shout out to the board i.t. people and moderators.

For the most part, everyone here has a good time and there is not a lot of bickering, which makes for a more pleasant experience.     Of course everyone has their opinion, so we are not all in agreement on everything - and,  there is a lot of agreement as well.

Do you think 6'8" Otto Porter will play ?     

Warriors could be in a situation soon of rebuilding like the Lakers, because of Stephen Curry's age.

1 hour ago, TexasRush said:

Kerr is still out for game 6 and possibly Otto as well. Could be setting up nice for us. Would be nice karma for 2015. 

Oh, Porter is out?   That is good for the Grizzlies.

4 hours ago, Damandatcan said:

So are you saying Warriors players are liars and cheaters?  They are symptomatic and were knowingly around someone who tested positive for COVID, but are avoiding being tested in order to keep playing?  Maybe they even hope to spread it to Grizzlies players, knowing that they would follow the rules and test if they were symptomatic, and be knocked out of the series. 

Sure, lets go with that.  

5 hours ago, Ja_Rules said:

- Play the best D we did in all series; DB D on Curry and Bane/Melton D on Poole is huge tonight. 

I am thinking that put Coach Vitaly Potapenko to guard Steve Kerr/ Brown and pound them into submission....  😁   

2 hours ago, Teddy.B said:

You embody everything ppl say about GS fans. 

Thank you for representing and confirming what a whiny little bitcjhin bunch you lot are. 

seconded. For God's sakes even if what he says is true it's incredibly reckless of the warriors to be playing, they're supposed to be out in health and safety protocols rather than spreading it to us

23 minutes ago, Joey Crawford said:

Welcome to the forum, Damandatcan.     I can appreciate the issue of not having many forums.     During matches I try to go over to the other teams' forums and read what their fans say about the game.     And a lot, if not most, of the teams don't have good discussion forums for game threads.

imo, this Grizzlies fan boards is the best.    Shout out to the board i.t. people and moderators.

For the most part, everyone here has a good time and there is not a lot of bickering, which makes for a more pleasant experience.     Of course everyone has their opinion, so we are not all in agreement on everything - and,  there is a lot of agreement as well.

Do you think 6'8" Otto Porter will play ?     

Warriors could be in a situation soon of rebuilding like the Lakers, because of Stephen Curry's age.

NBA reddit has a huge warriors subreddit and the general boards have tons of warriors posters. They have plenty of outlets to circle jerk themselves.

If you go to reddit, in this series all the positive comments about the warriors are highly upvoted and all the negative comments of the grizzlies similarly upvoted. It's like Warriors propaganda being run by North Korean state.

W's fans are flipping out that Kane Fitzgerald is reffing tonight because they think they got a super unfair whistle in Game 1...which means it was probably a fair whistle because they think they should get every call on every position.

(they're somehow still mad that Draymond was ejected by KF)

1 minute ago, Greater Memphis Grind said:

W's fans are flipping out that Kane Fitzgerald is reffing tonight because they think they got a super unfair whistle in Game 1...which means it was probably a fair whistle because they think they should get every call on every position.

(they're somehow still mad that Draymond was ejected by KF)

Warriors are supposed to win.  It has been mandated by the good Lord.  If they don't, it's always someone else's fault.  Someone was corrupted by Satan, and deliberately prevented them from winning.