chipc3

Golden State Warriors vs Memphis Grizzlies Game 5 5/11/22

I am so happy I don't have to get back to concentrating on work. 

I gave myself a break for this playoff run. 

I dont care what happens next game, Grizzlies gave us a send off for the ages even if we lose.

1 minute ago, grizzland said:

Did Jones just let the ball roll on the floor before picking it up for about 6 seconds? Are you kidding me, pick up the freaking ball and run as much clock as possible. You are playing against the clock now, not GS. Be smart man.

I could be wrong but I think that the game clock ticks but the possession clock does not.

2 minutes ago, Joey Crawford said:

I could be wrong but I think that the game clock ticks but the possession clock does not.

That's correct if it's after a basket not after a clock stoppage.

1 minute ago, FrenchGrizzlies said:

Fantastic effort from the team.  The people here few days ago wanted to trade half the team....😂

Just 2 guys and I still would like to see those two traded.

4 minutes ago, Dwash said:

I dont care what happens next game, Grizzlies gave us a send off for the ages even if we lose.

Yeah they should a lot of heart and the future is bright no matter what 

Makes me sick thinking we're a missed layup from being up 3-2, heck even one more bucket the other night from putting this away 4-1, without our best player.

GSW knows this, and they're no doubt shook about it. This comeback is very doable. All thr pressures back on the Warriors now

Warriors made a mistake tonight. You don't give a team this much confidence and rhythm, let all their guys get hot and feel good, in a playoff series. Our guys will have a nothing to lose mentality going into game 6 now and will have insane confidence. I'm liking our chances to force this to a game 7.

Just now, TT_Grizz said:

Warriors made a mistake tonight. You don't give a team this much confidence and rhythm, let all their guys get hot and feel good, in a playoff series. Our guys will have a nothing to lose mentality going into game 6 now and will have insane confidence. I'm liking our chances to force this to a game 7.

I dont know why but I am feeling it too.  Their offense just doesnt look as hard to stop outside of game 3 we really been checking them.  And now with Adams and Brooks back the defense is on point.