Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Q

"Gay Mayo killin it"

"Memphis Grizzlies forward Rudy Gay scored eight of the White team's first 15 points to help it lead the Blue team, 23-15, after one quarter.

Gay hit a jump shot from the left side 52 seconds into the game for its first points, and his layup a minute later put the White up, 6-2. He hit another driving layup and finished off an alley-oop pass from O.J. Mayor for a dunk and a 13-11 lead.

Mayo's jumper from the right side with 48 seconds left gave the White a 23-13 advantage before Kyle Korver got on the scoreboard for the Blue team with a jumper of his own from the right side."

http://www.lasvegassun.com/blogs/sports/20...scrimmage-mack/

Oh my gay! 15 of the team's 23pts.

All this Team USA stuff with Mayo and Gay has been the most exciting, encouraging part of this offseason. I really think Mayo is going to just explode next year, and it looks like Gay is going to start dominating as well. I hope/think they will come back with the Team USA attitude and keep that attitude all season long.

Go Grizz. Our boys ready to take over the world........

http://twitter.com/johnschuhmann

He's also tweeting. I don't like this guy. He doesn't tell it like it is. I figured that out when he made the comments about Rose being great (the second best player there) when everyone else was saying otherwise. Now I know he's crazy when he says that Green is the player of the game so far when Rudy has 15 of his team's 23pts PLUS the play of the game so far.

Oden, Millsap, Gay, Mayo, Rose team...... sign me up

He's also tweeting. I don't like this guy. He doesn't tell it like it is. I figured that out when he made the comments about Rose being great (the second best player there) when everyone else was saying otherwise. Now I know he's crazy when he says that Green is the player of the game so far when Rudy has 15 of his team's 23pts PLUS the play of the game so far.

I thought it said Rudy scored 8 of first 15 giving white team a 23-15 lead?

I thought it said Rudy scored 8 of first 15 giving white team a 23-15 lead?

oops my bad. skimming it instead of reading I guess. Oh well. I still hate that guy. lol

There weren't many Mayo to Gay alley-hoops this season, but they decide to put on a show in Vegas. I feel robbed.

oops my bad. skimming it instead of reading I guess. Oh well. I still hate that guy. lol

No prob, thanks for the Gay, Mayo update.

There weren't many Mayo to Gay alley-hoops this season, but they decide to put on a show in Vegas. I feel robbed.

Maybe this experience will change alot of things about the way they play together. Maybe they can become better teammates. Awesome they get to play on the same team for USA basketball.

That is awesome that the two Grizz are tearing it up against the other best young talents out there.

The white team lost 100-81. After the way our players played, I was hoping for their team to win.

I know. That sucks. Story of the season continues, even in Vegas.

The white team lost 100-81. After the way our players played, I was hoping for their team to win.

Ouch, 19 pt loss! Lemme guess, Durant wit 40+ and Oden fouled out?

Rudy led all scorers with 27pts.

I hope OJ had nothing to do with those turnovers for the white.

Can't wait to see a boxscore. I think Mayo was 5-11 for 13pts. Sounds like Rudy was almost perfect.

It sounds like Mayo and Rudy outplayed Durant and Rose, but I'm sure all we will hear about is how Durant and Rose were the best players there, although Rose has been mediocre all camp long.

Mayo adds another sleeve to those skinny arms of his.

f11e930bbc086e7627a9754cb978f82e-getty-89079148ab027_usab_showcase.jpg

Rudy with super extension as always.

60d6fce06e0b09f66db6be3c69f082d2-getty-89079148ab015_usab_showcase.jpg