chipc3

Memphis Grizzlies @ Golden State Warriors Game 3 - 5/7/22

33 minutes ago, The J Crew said:

Ja being out for a few days with the same sore knee that he’s had since March doesn’t mean we will “loose” Ja to another team anytime soon. Relax. 

It’s not about his current state of health. It’s about our supposed to be chilling reaction to Ja being physically pressured by “golden sons of their golden mothers” at the level when a career ending injury could easily be a very likely outcome. My point is that we not only have all rights to raise our voices, but actually all must do it, and to call it “whining” by some brothers here is a bit off the rails to me. Poole targeted Ja’s knee. Next time someone may easily end what this … started by way of example just going knee to knee. Easy and quickly. And it then will be O.V.E.R. In a moment. You don’t care - I care. Stop please call this “whining”.

PS And Payton isn’t comparable to Ja. Please people.

Also, should I believe that Poole genuinely wanted to steal the ball by way of grabbing it? I didn’t look justifiable nor natural in the moment. I would rather expect that the natural move of his hand should have been from his body, not to his body as this bastrd claims. 

1 hour ago, grizz1016 said:

He will be out for the rest of the postseason 

Duh. The next few days is the rest of our postseason. 

1 hour ago, The J Crew said:

Duh. The next few days is the rest of our postseason. 

Funny guy

He's basically out for weeks at this point. Even if we move past this round (high unlikely), Ja won’t be available