chipc3

Memphis Grizzlies @ Milwaukee Bucks - 1/19/22

12 minutes ago, The J Crew said:

Not sure why the Bucks site has Tyrell Terry as being unavailable. Would be a good chance for him to get some NBA run tonight.

Tyus now out?

Dang, we should tell them Jaren and Ja are out, and ask the league to reschedule game

14 minutes ago, BigHunkALove said:

Tyus now out?

Dang, we should tell them Jaren and Ja are out, and ask the league to reschedule game

Is Dakota playing?  Any other mountain west states available for tonight's game?

#VoteKonchar

42 minutes ago, ALT GRIND said:

Is Dakota playing?  Any other mountain west states available for tonight's game?

#VoteKonchar

Wyoming Smith and Colorado Ray Johnson?

3 minutes ago, bhoyal said:

Wyoming Smith and Colorado Ray Johnson?

Montana Mobley.  Just as Mathias insurance.  Cuz if Dakota's game goes SOUTH we could be in BIG trouble.

23 minutes ago, bhoyal said:

What that stuff about "Final first half game" - ??   Isn't A.S. break like Feb. 16th?

There are 82 games in a season. the halfway point is 41 games. The All-Star game is played after the Super Bowl regardless of where it falls in the regular season to get people off of football and into basketball. 

15 minutes ago, toocoolkellz said:

Watching nba countdown and only one person (Steven A) picking us vs the lakers in a playoff series. Yall gonna respect Memphis! We don't bluff, all heart

The delusional still don't accept reality.

This is assuming the Lakers actually make the playoffs, and current form and standings indicate that's no way a given. Maybe even in serious jeopardy

Vegas didnt at the start of the season (I suppose they had to cover the bets placed on the Lakers) but are adjusting.

1 minute ago, BigHunkALove said:

This is assuming the Lakers actually make the playoffs, and current form and standings indicate that's no way a given. Maybe even in serious jeopardy

Vegas didnt at the start of the season (I suppose they had to cover the bets placed on the Lakers) but are adjusting.

They look like they are headed for a play-in game (at best).  Then we won't know if we keep the pick until IF the Lakers win their play-in round OR we dodge some bullets on draft lotto night.

1 minute ago, BigHunkALove said:

They were suggesting a us vs them in a 4 vs 5 match-up.  That is a tall task my dude

1 minute ago, toocoolkellz said:

They were suggesting a us vs them in a 4 vs 5 match-up.  That is a tall task my dude

They will learn the hard way ?

5 minutes ago, ALT GRIND said:

They look like they are headed for a play-in game (at best).  Then we won't know if we keep the pick until IF the Lakers win their play-in round OR we dodge some bullets on draft lotto night.

The Lakers are done after this season.    May not make the play-ins because they can't run back on defense, roster too old.

I think they traded away their first round picks up to 2026, something like that.    So they have no pieces and no body wants the Westbrook contract.   And their other pieces are too old, to get anything in return.

Lakers win over Utah was misleading because basically it was a case of Utah being incredibly cold in hitting open shots, rather than Laker defense.

Maybe Grayson will have some choice words for the refs tonight and get a technical.  ?

I am happy for Grayson in leaving the Grizzlies, he at least got on a NBA good team, and not a cellar dweller.    Our team, however, has benefited by the trade.