BigHunkALove

Team Hero Grizzlies @ L.A. Fakers 01/09/2022

A MEMORABLE NIGHT!

TH: THE TEAM

How the Memphis Grizzlies' 2021-22 NBA season can go one of two ways

TH 1a:

Memphis Grizzlies forward Jaren Jackson Jr. commits $150,000 to support  Memphis-area youth | Memphis Grizzlies

TH 1b:

The initiation of Desmond Bane - Grizzly Bear Blues

HM 1a:

2020-21 Memphis Grizzlies Player Preview: Kyle Anderson - Grizzly Bear Blues

HM 1b:

Grind City Media | Settling in with Brandon Clarke

Time for.... BHOYAL'S FAST FUN FACT of the night! 😎

ZW+Konchar = 21 points tonight

Westbrook + Carmello = 13 points tonight

516Y1L0Y0HL._SR600,315_PIWhiteStrip,Bott

3 minutes ago, bhoyal said:

Nice.

38 minutes ago, bhoyal said:

Dang

11 minutes ago, toocoolkellz said:

Dang

Amen 😀

4 hours ago, ACGrizz said:

I was at the game tonight and can tell you, Bane got in **** NEAR EVERYONE'S HEAD - Baaaaaaaane.

how fun that must have been. 

slim. 

I'm giving TH to Jaren Jackson Jr.  21 points.  12 boards.  6 blocks.  Only 3 fouls.  +22.  Maybe his best stats of the season.

HM: Desmond Bane.  23 pts.  5-8 from three.  Seemed to thrive when LBJ started jawing at him.  Great to see.

7 hours ago, ACGrizz said:

I was at the game tonight and can tell you, Bane got in **** NEAR EVERYONE'S HEAD - Baaaaaaaane.

Bane and DaVillain is a heckuva trash talking diabolical wing combo.    I ve been so focused on DaVillains diabolical rep i missed the fact that "Bane" may be just a Villainous too LOL. 

TH: Bane for getting on LeBron's nerves and then not backing down otherwise it would have been Triple J
HM: Jaren for getting a double-double for the second time this season. 

One observation thought folks on here might appreciate: not sure if it showed up in the broadcast, but there were multiple times when Kyle would pull the team together on the court and look to calm/settle them down. It was pretty neat how he seemed to know exactly when they needed this (usually after Lakers got a couple baskets in a row, or our offense was getting a little careless), and even greater to see how all the guys reacted to him.

3 hours ago, GrizzTigerFan said:

Bane and DaVillain is a heckuva trash talking diabolical wing combo.    I ve been so focused on DaVillains diabolical rep i missed the fact that "Bane" may be just a Villainous too LOL. 

Man, he broke Batman in half.

2 hours ago, bhoyal said:

60pylx.jpg

Lol.  NICE!  Luckily it wasn't that guy or Bane would need to avoid playing in Dallas.

1 hour ago, ACGrizz said:

One observation thought folks on here might appreciate: not sure if it showed up in the broadcast, but there were multiple times when Kyle would pull the team together on the court and look to calm/settle them down. It was pretty neat how he seemed to know exactly when they needed this (usually after Lakers got a couple baskets in a row, or our offense was getting a little careless), and even greater to see how all the guys reacted to him.

Definitely a sign the FO needs to trade him right now while his value is high...🙄🤣

That's satire in case someone missed it. 

10 minutes ago, pjs said:

Lol.  NICE!  Luckily it wasn't that guy or Bane would need to avoid playing in Dallas.

Is that what Oliver Stone says?

(apologies to those who are not history buffs and have no idea what we are talking about)

1 hour ago, ACGrizz said:

Kyle was outstanding in his first game back. 

5 minutes ago, bhoyal said:

(apologies to those who are not history buffs and have no idea what we are talking about)

See the source image

3 hours ago, bhoyal said:

To make it even more obscure ... not just Oliver Stone, but Roger Stone too (no relation, I think).