chipc3

Dallas Mavericks @ Memphis Grizzlies - 1/14/2022

1 minute ago, Subliminal said:

Y’all better not start acting all dramatic going forward off one L. What am I saying lol

Dallas looked like we played today 2 days ago in New York. 

15 minutes ago, Subliminal said:

Sorry to be such a homer but I ain’t even mad. They’ll learn from this and they’re just run into the ground. Very good game plan for the Mavs. Got to tip your cap

Yeah they are playing like we have. When we were settling for 3s In the first quarter I knew this would be a tough game. 

If the Grizz fail to score 87, then it will be the lowest we've scored all season. Proud of the 11 game streak. It has to come to an end at some point, lost to a team that was better tonight. 

2 minutes ago, GoGrizz! said:

Man, the TNT games from last night and the ESPN games from today have been embarrassing.

The NBA may make some adjustments to how they are scheduling. The blowouts were due to teams being gassed 

1 minute ago, QMemphis said:

The NBA may make some adjustments to how they are scheduling. The blowouts were due to teams being gassed 

Nah, they already added a week to the regular season and give the teams a week off at the All Star break.

It's why even the worst teams win 20 games. 

3 minutes ago, QMemphis said:

Agreed. I will say this about the streak. It started out West, then came back to Memphis, a trip to Brooklyn/Cleveland, and then it went back out West, and came back out to Memphis.

1 minute ago, smit-tay griz said:

All good things must end.  I just hope this takes a little pressure off and we start a new winning streak.  I just hate that we got run out of our own gym.

Happens! Proud of the boys, gotta keep that chip on their shoulder. Real lunch pail guys

3rd game in 4 days and second of a B2B against another streaking team. No wonder we collapsed in the second half. Schedule loss if I've ever seen one. Now let's recharge for the Bills game.

We were just tired runnig out of gas after half time. It happen not a big deal. The only bad thing is that we may face Dallas in first round of PO if we finish 4 and we will be the underdog. Get some good rest and be ready for next one.

21 minutes ago, FrenchGrizzlies said:

We were just tired runnig out of gas after half time. It happen not a big deal. The only bad thing is that we may face Dallas in first round of PO if we finish 4 and we will be the underdog. Get some good rest and be ready for next one.

I agree with that. We're coming off a really tough stretch. Not worried about this one at all. Konchar, Tyus, and melton didn't even make a shot. 

ugly loss -in an ugly, ugly game.

Should have had more ball movement and player movement on offense, and send multiple cutters, to get Dallas out of their stand still defense.    And hit shots.

Probably did not do that due to the physical hard fought game against the timberwolves the night before.

I don't like watching Dallas games.