Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GF#1

2009 NBA Playoffs

Gasol is a good player who did his part in getting the Lakers back to the top.

Congrats to the Lakers, champions of the world.

Kobe is just ridiculous. he is head and shoulders above anyone else playing the game today.

Stan van Gundy is a total idiot.

Pau did what he does.

Did I mention that SVG=total moron?

"It was such a beautiful day"

-Pau Gasol on the day we traded him to LA.

Congrats, Pau.

Pau thanked to Memphis, the Grizzlies and their people for being where he is now. He gives credit to his pre-Lakers time. Here he learn a lot, was given a max contract, was traded for peanuts to a contender, won his ROY, played 7 years with playoffs and an all star, he made himself a name in the league and take the team to playoffs 3 years in a row ...

We all know he always be thankful to Memphis and the Grizzlies. Hoping people could leave hate aside and be a little bit happy for Pau.

i have no problem with pau, he is a great player and the face of a nation. - he has worked very hard to win, he earned this championship..

the over confident loud-mouth laker fans i do have a problem with. (as well as kobe and ariza)

its very funny to me that morrison got a championship ring.

Pau thanked to Memphis, the Grizzlies and their people for being where he is now. He gives credit to his pre-Lakers time. Here he learn a lot, was given a max contract, was traded for peanuts to a contender, won his ROY, played 7 years with playoffs and an all star, he made himself a name in the league and take the team to playoffs 3 years in a row ...

We all know he always be thankful to Memphis and the Grizzlies. Hoping people could leave hate aside and be a little bit happy for Pau.

I'm not leaving any hate aside, because I never had any in the first place. I was a strong advocate for trading Pau, but it was never anything personal or a question of his abilities.

I may have even stated at the time that I was glad he was being traded to a contender. Pau is a great guy and I'm glad he can call himself NBA champion now. If he did give props to Memphis then that's just further proof of the kind of character he has.

It's quite a different thing for Pau to thank Memphis than for Kobe to thank Memphis. I wouldn't mind a little flagrant-1 coming Kobe's way this coming season just to say "you're welcome". Not enough to start a war, but enough to tell him it's time to put a sock in it.

mbenga,morrison,vujacic,farmar and BYNUM are champs...AMAZING!!! :lol:

Where BANGERS happen ....

don't forget Shannon Brown.

Cavs fans must be angry about that. somewhere VRad is saying "I don't give a bleep". Chris Mihm is crying

will phil jackson retire?

i think he should.

and give rambis the team.

Rambis time is eminent and persuasive to say the least.

Phil is ready for a monkey wedding in spain. I've seen him with a devil stripe down his back and wondered at its trophy collection. He's probably got a gold Winnebego that's following the Grateful Dead World Tour. Phil Lesh and Friends, Phil Jackson?

Does he take his mattress with him or Gasol carries the maid outfit to completion? Time is on our side this time. Retirement has been on his mind a long time. Thanks Kobe!

Rambis time is eminent and persuasive to say the least.

Phil is ready for a monkey wedding in spain. I've seen him with a devil stripe down his back and wondered at its trophy collection. He's probably got a gold Winnebego that's following the Grateful Dead World Tour. Phil Lesh and Friends, Phil Jackson?

Does he take his mattress with him or Gasol carries the maid outfit to completion? Time is on our side this time. Retirement has been on his mind a long time. Thanks Kobe!

http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-spw-laker...0,6854932.story

and he makes road erection too!!! "the best pie is a slice in your own window"