chipc3

Memphis Grizzlies @ Minnesota Timberwolves - 11/20/21

Three simple keys for our team so far this season.

1.Dillon is  the ❤️ and soul of this team especially on defense with out him we have been awful on that end.And that Can not be the case there is no fire anywhere on defense.

2.Ja and Bane have to be the worst back court defensive combo in the NBA.Bane is getting exposed on that end.

3.We will not win a game if Konchar is playing minutes is that simple as that.

18 hours ago, TimBC said:

Maybe not this season, unless Golden State moves. 14-2 and they get Klay back soon.

after last night loss  we may not see any play-offs 

if the Grizzlies keep those vet they let let go during the summer this will not be happen .I wanted to see the  Grizzlies use the SUNS blue print 

to loss a N.B.A game by over 40 plus points . yes there may be a PROBLEM

22 hours ago, Subliminal said:

Warriors aren’t in Grizz division though

Oops. I checked a table that was showing something else. 

7 hours ago, costarica2 said:

Three simple keys for our team so far this season.

1.Dillon is  the ❤️ and soul of this team especially on defense with out him we have been awful on that end.And that Can not be the case there is no fire anywhere on defense.

2.Ja and Bane have to be the worst back court defensive combo in the NBA.Bane is getting exposed on that end.

3.We will not win a game if Konchar is playing minutes is that simple as that.

We need a more Jaren/Dillon-centric offense.  Side Show Ja might still be Option 1 but Dillon/Jaren have to be 1a and 1b....  might need to move Merrill (great shooting profile/length/was sneaky toolsy in college) to the starting lineup along with BC (best paring for 3J and a baseline lob threat or rim roller for Ja).  

... when Kyle plays might just have him play point guard — run the Slo Motion Offense aka Point Kyle.  See what Yves Pons can give us.

17 hours ago, PutARingOnIt#GrizzFan said:

Jenkins: "As I said, I thought we had good looks, created open shots, they just didn't fall for us. They made a lot of tough shots. We'll get together and see how we can get better looks, and make the opposition work for their looks"

Unfortunately that is a true statement and to the point.

If you knew before the game that the Griz would shoot 35%, on the road. You'd mark it an L.

I don't give a flip about the margin. Its in the L column same as a 1 point loss.

You are gonna have problems when your 2 best defenders and scorers are out.

Bane coming out of the shooting slump is good, Tyus 3 for 3 from 3, nice. Considering Ja's will to win, a down night will bring some adjustment.

A team can grow from an embarrassment. I think the Griz are one of those teams.