GF#1

Grizzlies and Jaren Jackson agree on 4 year 105 million extension

6 minutes ago, toocoolkellz said:

We don't want to see it bro we want to come here and enjoy fellow grizz fans, not watch two grown teenagers bicker. 

Great post.

8 minutes ago, BigHunkALove said:

Jaren is good ?

Yup. The "stats" (from all different sample sizes) strongly suggest you are correct sir :)

1 hour ago, toocoolkellz said:

It's not defending yourself, it's two grown men arguing like teenagers. We don't want to see it bro we want to come here and enjoy fellow grizz fans, not watch two grown teenagers bicker. 

respectfully don't tell me what i should defend or how i should defend it...you didn't have to read what was posted.

Jaren's numbers skyrocket in certain easily defined situations; those where he gets more touches and has access to the paint. He has shown very good center instincts and competes for rebounds..
I have always questioned his desire. Now I'm seeing a Zbo-like relentlessness.

19 minutes ago, BigHunkALove said:

Jaren is good ?

I agree. Begrudgingly agree but I do agree. ??

12 minutes ago, PutARingOnIt#GrizzFan said:

well KG thought his ceiling was kawhi leonard

i have always said a maxed out Jaren is more of a nightmare match up than a maxed out Ja.

If his ceiling is Kawhi Leonard why are people always defending him being less than that? Why are the people who wanted him to be more being so unreasonable in that request? 

4 minutes ago, chipc3 said:

If his ceiling is Kawhi Leonard why are people always defending him being less than that? Why are the people who wanted him to be more being so unreasonable in that request? 

probably because he is a 22 year old unicorn who is still learning...some ppl didn't want him working on handles or shooting...well now he is a capable shooter that can attack a close out...for me i not putting any limits on what he can do because to me he is truly a unique players...i said before im giving him to age 24-25 before i starting critiquing his game

Jaren may never become the fabled Unicorn but what he is already is a 2way Big.   That is extremely valuable for any team that has championship aspirations.   

1 hour ago, PutARingOnIt#GrizzFan said:

respectfully don't tell me what i should defend or how i should defend it...you didn't have to read what was posted.

It's hard not to see two grown men arguing. You are correct,  I can't tell you anything, but the mods can and the fact that they had to get involve should say something

4 minutes ago, PutARingOnIt#GrizzFan said:

mind your own business sir.

Man…you put your business out on a public forum. Others have to scroll through your inane drivel just to get to some good content. You obviously don’t give a cr@p about anyone else and fill this thread up with insane drivel.

52 minutes ago, chipc3 said:

I don't think he's anything like Kawhi, offensively at least. He's more like KAT, but a DPOY potential. Maybe not quite as polished on offense (and he has been in a little slump from deep). That's his upper end though. Baseline looks like he's a solid 2nd/3rd option on a playoff team and defensive anchor. 

1 minute ago, Rdk4121 said:

I don't think he's anything like Kawhi, offensively at least. He's more like KAT, but a DPOY potential. Maybe not quite as polished on offense (and he has been in a little slump from deep). That's his upper end though. Baseline looks like he's a solid 2nd/3rd option on a playoff team and defensive anchor. 

KAT that plays D is a good comparasion. That is a 2nd/3rd option on a championship team.

55 minutes ago, grizz1016 said:

Man…you put your business out on a public forum. Others have to scroll through your inane drivel just to get to some good content. You obviously don’t give a cr@p about anyone else and fill this thread up with insane drivel.

Bro just save your energy

52 minutes ago, Ja_Rules said:

KAT that plays D is a good comparasion. That is a 2nd/3rd option on a championship team.

That's an option 1a or 1b.

Not too many better types than that.

...  Ja/Jaren/Bane have Steph/Durant/Klay upside.  Not that they are the same guys but they are all really good go-to options.  Well-rounded individually and as a group.  Then it is much easier to build around an IDEAL Big 3.  Just keep adding pieces: FA/Draft/Small Trades.

3 minutes ago, Rdk4121 said:

Looks like Adams is going to be back next game anyway, so we'll have to save that debate for another time. 

Either way, big drop off in big man production after Jaren/Adams/BC... and that's even when Kyle is playing fairly well.  

6 minutes ago, Rdk4121 said:

Looks like Adams is going to be back next game anyway, so we'll have to save that debate for another time. 

But brooks was out forever wth

2 minutes ago, toocoolkellz said:

But brooks was out forever wth

Might have been a false positive. I guess it would have to be. Dillon also had that earlier in the year if you remember. He just missed 1 game that time. Adams missed 2 since it was a back to back. 

6 hours ago, Rdk4121 said:

Might have been a false positive. I guess it would have to be. Dillon also had that earlier in the year if you remember. He just missed 1 game that time. Adams missed 2 since it was a back to back. 

True