Sign in to follow this  
chipc3

Memphis Grizzlies @ Charlotte Hornets - 10/7/21

19 hours ago, costarica2 said:

Any one know why BC didn't play vs the bucks?

I'm I missing something or was he just bench?

Judging from what I saw in Charlotte, Clarke has lost the backup PF roles to Anderson and the backup C role to Tillman/JJJ and there aren't many minutes left after that. Clarke has been injury prone, hasn't developed a perimeter game and is undersized to play his best positions. He's going to struggle for PT. 

2 hours ago, chipc3 said:

Judging from what I saw in Charlotte, Clarke has lost the backup PF roles to Anderson and the backup C role to Tillman/JJJ and there aren't many minutes left after that. Clarke has been injury prone, hasn't developed a perimeter game and is undersized to play his best positions. He's going to struggle for PT. 

This is true as long Kyle is a Grizz I just don't see BC getting playing time over him.

However that doesn't mean he is playing bad the other guys just bring more to the table.

Melton has been cooking from 3 for well over a year, his shot isn't going anywhere. He's just a good shooter at this point. 

15 hours ago, russian grizzly said:

alIsn’t consistent? What game have you watched?

Almos all the last season games !! Which is more than enough  for me to have an opinion on Melton. Definitly not a starter for me. 

8 hours ago, FrenchGrizzlies said:

Almos all the last season games !! Which is more than enough  for me to have an opinion on Melton. Definitly not a starter for me. 

I have nothing to say where white is for some reason is seen as yellow. 

17 hours ago, russian grizzly said:

I have nothing to say where white is for some reason is seen as yellow. 

I just say he is not a starter for a team who wanna be a PO team. His career stat are 7.3/3.2/2.9 ( 35% at 3 points). Lower than Slomo by far. Even if he improve a bit last year he is still far from a starter in a team who wanna be a contender in the coming years.

On 10/8/2021 at 9:04 AM, chipc3 said:

True on all points, one thing going for him is he's probably one of the best third string bigs in the league, he has enough intangibles to be useful without an outside shot, he's always one injury to one of the four ahead of him to getting minutes, Aldama showing out in Charlotte didn't help Clarke's cause at all, but I could see Clarke sticking around the league a few years past his rookie contract easily, bet we pick up a second round pick for him before the trade deadline