Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
chipc3

Milwaukee Bucks vs Memphis Grizzlies - 10/5/21

Recommended Posts

Grizzlies Gametime Discussion

Date/Time: Tuesday, Oct 5, 7:00 PM

Memphis Grizzlies vs Milwaukee Bucks 

Location: FedEx Forum, Memphis, TN 

Television: Bally Sports Southeast | TNT

Memphis Radio: 92.9FM | 680AM

Promotions: Final 1st Half Game

Grizz Social: iTunes Google Play Facebook Twitter Google+ Instagram Pinterest Snapchat Flickr YouTube LinkedIn


Expected Grizzlies Starting 5

Ja Morant Dillon Brooks Kyle Anderson Jaren Jackson Steven Adams
1629630.png 1628415.png 203937.png Jaren Jackson Jr. Steven Adams

Expected Bucks Starting 5

 

Jrue Holiday Pat Conaughton Kris Middleton Giannis Antetokounmpo Brook Lopez
Jrue Holiday Pat Connaughton 203114.png Giannis Antetokounmpo 201572.png

 

Benches

Memphis Grizzlies: Santi Aldama, Desmond Bane, Shaq Buchanon, Brandon Clarke, Jarrett Culver, Kris Dunn, Tyus Jones, John Konchar, Sean McDermott, De'Anthony, Sam Melton, Yves Pons, Killian Tillie, Xavier Tillman, Ziaire Williams  

Milwaukee Bucks: Grayson Allen, Thannis Antetokounmpo, Javin De Laurier, Donta DiVincenzo, George Hill, Rodney Hood, Georgios Kalaitzakis, Sandro Mamukelashvili, Jordan Nwora, Semi Ojeleye, Bobby Portis, Justin Robinson, Tremont Waters

Grizzlies: Preview | Recap | News | Roster | Stats | Schedule | Photos | Video | Tickets | Promotions | Watch Parties

Bucks: Preview | News | Roster | Stats | Schedule | Photos | Video | Tickets

Depth Charts: CBS | ESPN | Yahoo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BigHunkALove said:

Must win?

Really is. Need to start off on the right foot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

excited to see this team. we must get off Fast start . i believe we will have a west coast trip right off the block 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, smit-tay griz said:

That's not what they teach in the military.

See the source image

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jarrett Culver is listed as Day to Day on ESPN and out until Opener on CBS.com. Rumor is he's hurt his ankle. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, smit-tay griz said:

Uhhhhhh.... they don't teach that either.

Are you suggesting Stripes isn't a factually accurate portrayal of the military??? 

I am shocked. 

Image result for i am shocked gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, chipc3 said:

Jarrett Culver is listed as Day to Day on ESPN and out until Opener on CBS.com. Rumor is he's hurt his ankle. 

When someone has to get cut it's not good to get injured.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, chipc3 said:

Jarrett Culver is listed as Day to Day on ESPN and out until Opener on CBS.com. Rumor is he's hurt his ankle. 

Culver had surgery on his right ankle the first week of May. He originally hurt his ankle on January 25th.

https://www.startribune.com/wolves-jarrett-culver-shutting-down-season-will-undergo-ankle-surgery/600052368/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The J Crew said:

Culver had surgery on his right ankle the first week of May. He originally hurt his ankle on January 25th.

https://www.startribune.com/wolves-jarrett-culver-shutting-down-season-will-undergo-ankle-surgery/600052368/

Yikes!  It's Chandler Parsons/Justise Winslow/Brian Cardinal all over again.  Same ankle?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, smit-tay griz said:

Yikes!  It's Chandler Parsons/Justise Winslow/Brian Cardinal all over again.  Same ankle?

I don't know. Chip's post was the first I had heard of it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, The J Crew said:

I don't know. Chip's post was the first I had heard of it. 

Fortunately, I don't think we were banking on Culver the way we were those other guys.  😄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, smit-tay griz said:

Fortunately, I don't think we were banking on Culver the way we were those other guys.  😄

I believe with the talent on this team, that the Front Office is counting on someone to battle out and claim a rotation spot. Dunn, Culver and Williams are all former lottery picks. Brooks, Bane and Alexander all stand in front of them getting PT. Should be interesting to see who comes out with rotation minutes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, chipc3 said:

I believe with the talent on this team, that the Front Office is counting on someone to battle out and claim a rotation spot. Dunn, Culver and Williams are all former lottery picks. Brooks, Bane and Alexander all stand in front of them getting PT. Should be interesting to see who comes out with rotation minutes. 

yea, that's gonna be a legit battle for wing minutes mostly between bane, melton, culver, williams.  if culver still can't shoot, then he will be squeezed out.  dillon is pretty much set and bne is to sme degree given his shooting.  PG wise, dunn may squeeze tyus out.  and crazy to say it for milwaukee, but grayson is highly likely to start for them instead of connaughton.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/29/2021 at 12:04 PM, chipc3 said:

Jarrett Culver is listed as Day to Day on ESPN and out until Opener on CBS.com. Rumor is he's hurt his ankle. 

I think he's fine, I mean he got his shot blocked by Ja, but that is him in the first clip. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rdk4121 said:

I think he's fine, I mean he got his shot blocked by Ja, but that is him in the first clip. 

:lol:  Looked at this a few times but didn't notice 'til now.  I think that's two points for Mr. Culver due to basket interference from Ja pulling himself up with the net.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, smit-tay griz said:

:lol:  Looked at this a few times but didn't notice 'til now.  I think that's two points for Mr. Culver due to basket interference from Ja pulling himself up with the net.

It looked like it was on its way down as well, but Tillman also got a hand on it looks like. Bang bang play honestly. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/29/2021 at 10:12 AM, smit-tay griz said:

That's not what they teach in the military.

I was in the army for three years.   They teach you everything, how to walk, left, right, left,  how to make your bed,  everything gets simplified.

Plus, you don't have to think.    If they army wants you to think, they will tell you.    They will tell when your are tired, or not tired.

Everything is simplified.    The army was a great experience for me...I would not trade it for anything,  but at the same time, I would not like to have go through it again.      I appreciate all of our military personnel.    Thanks for the great job you are doing.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/28/2021 at 9:22 AM, chipc3 said:
Jrue Holiday Pat Conaughton Kris Middleton Giannis Antetokounmpo Brook Lopez
Jrue Holiday Pat Connaughton 203114.png Giannis Antetokounmpo 201572.png

 

Giannis looks really big in that side by side photo.   Must have grown around 2 feet in the summer.     Better to have Tyus Jones guard him...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Joey Crawford said:

I was in the army for three years.   They teach you everything, how to walk, left, right, left,  how to make your bed,  everything gets simplified.

Plus, you don't have to think.    If they army wants you to think, they will tell you.    They will tell when your are tired, or not tired.

Everything is simplified.    The army was a great experience for me...I would not trade it for anything,  but at the same time, I would not like to have go through it again.      I appreciate all of our military personnel.    Thanks for the great job you are doing.

 

🤣🤣🤣

Can you guess the movie?

Unnamed Colonel: "Son, all I've ever asked of my Marines is that they obey my orders as they would the word of God. We are here to help the Viet-namese, because inside every gook there is an American trying to get out. It's a hardball world, son. We've just got to keep our heads until this peace craze blows over."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, tangogriz said:

🤣🤣🤣

Can you guess the movie?

Unnamed Colonel: "Son, all I've ever asked of my Marines is that they obey my orders as they would the word of God. We are here to help the Viet-namese, because inside every gook there is an American trying to get out. It's a hardball world, son. We've just got to keep our heads until this peace craze blows over."

Could be Apocalypse Now.   But I don't know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×