Jump to content
chipc3

2021-22 NBA Schedule

Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, lsugrizzfan said:

Brutal 10 game stretch to end the season. Either makes you playoff ready or sends your butt home.

Or accelerates a tank job if the team has key injuries during the season.

Seems like a lot of EC teams in last 15 or so games.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For anyone who wants to see the Grizzlies vs the Lakers (twice), Warriors (twice), Bucks and Nets, I'd highly recommend just getting a season ticket.  It's almost like buying those 6 games (at current individual ticket prices) and getting the remaining 38 or so (with preseason) free. 

And you probably will get better seats that way.

 

Not a paid promo, but just my opinion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Me and my Girlfriend want to come to Memphis this winter for a home game. How safe is it from the Train Station to Fedex? She doesnt fly so we are going to take the train from NYC. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/17/2021 at 9:05 PM, Grizzled Vet said:

Opening day:

 

Warriors-Lakers and Nets-Bucks on opening night October 19, and Jokic will be first returning MVP to not be on Christmas since the NBA went to a 5 game set on Christmas in 2008.

 

 

On 8/20/2021 at 4:08 PM, The J Crew said:

Two Lakers home games, good for our attendance #s.

 

I hope Ja and the rest of the guys are in a mission, no Christimas game I understand, but 9 TV games is just a punch in the face. Did they realease the Power Rankings? We wont be higher than 25 I bet. Also 2k just make it clear that Ja is not one of the top talents in the NBA. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Ja_Rules said:

 

I hope Ja and the rest of the guys are in a mission, no Christimas game I understand, but 9 TV games is just a punch in the face. Did they realease the Power Rankings? We wont be higher than 25 I bet. Also 2k just make it clear that Ja is not one of the top talents in the NBA. 

If these 2k22 rankings are real, I’m more and more convinced as to why I don’t by a game that’s gone the way of Madden in terms of quality.

https://www.2kratings.com/teams/memphis-grizzlies

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, grizzgolf said:

Me and my Girlfriend want to come to Memphis this winter for a home game. How safe is it from the Train Station to Fedex? She doesnt fly so we are going to take the train from NYC. 

The amtrak stop is right on south main street. It's a 10 min walk to the stadium, could stop somewhere on south main or beale to eat (Blues City Cafe). 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Zappastache said:

The amtrak stop is right on south main street. It's a 10 min walk to the stadium, could stop somewhere on south main or beale to eat (Blues City Cafe). 

 

And doesn't the Main St trolley start near the Amtrak and drops off near Beale.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Zappastache said:

The amtrak stop is right on south main street. It's a 10 min walk to the stadium, could stop somewhere on south main or beale to eat (Blues City Cafe). 

So its a decent safe walk?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, grizzgolf said:

So its a decent safe walk?

Oh yeah south main is great. Just stay on south main and walk north till you hit beale then you turn right on beale and walk to the stadium. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/20/2021 at 3:23 PM, Grizzled Vet said:

For anyone who wants to see the Grizzlies vs the Lakers (twice), Warriors (twice), Bucks and Nets, I'd highly recommend just getting a season ticket.  It's almost like buying those 6 games (at current individual ticket prices) and getting the remaining 38 or so (with preseason) free. 

And you probably will get better seats that way.

 

Not a paid promo, but just my opinion.

BINGO!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Zappastache said:

Oh yeah south main is great. Just stay on south main and walk north till you hit beale then you turn right on beale and walk to the stadium. 

Alright thank you Zap!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Grizzled Vet said:

 

This just made me miss the season more 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Grizzled Vet said:

Mike Conley will be there for the TA ceremony which is a nice touch.

Thats awesome! Get Gasol and Zbo back too. I know they cant but that would be pretty cool 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×