chipc3

Memphis Grizzlies vs Chicago Bulls - 8/15/21

Grizzlies Gametime Discussion

Date/Time: Sunday, August 15, 9:00 PM

Memphis Grizzlies vs Chicago Bulls

Television: NBA TV

Memphis Radio: 

Promotions: Covid Protocol 

Grizz Social: iTunes Google Play Facebook Twitter Google+ Instagram Pinterest Snapchat Flickr YouTube LinkedIn

Grizzlies Starting 5

Desmond Bane Ziaire Williamson John Konchar Killian Tillie Xavier Tillman
Desmond Bane Image result for ziaire williams stanford head shot John Konchar Killian Tillie Xavier Tillman

Bulls Starting 5

Devin Dotson Jerome Robinson Ayo Donsunmu Patrick Williams Marco Simonovic
Image result for devon dotson headshot Image result for Jerome Robinson headshot Image result for Ayo Donsunmu headshot Image result for Patrick Williams NBA headshot Image result for Marco Simonovic Florida headshot

Benches

Memphis Grizzlies: Santi Aldama, Shaq Buchanan, Ahmad Carver, Anthony Cowen, Darnell Cowert, Scott McDermott, Sam Merrill, Ben Moore, Yves Pons, Olivier Sarr, Keaton Wallace, Romeo Weems, 

Chicago: Ryan Daly, Jaylan Adams, Omari Spellman, Ethan Thompson, Tyler Bey, Sterling Manley, Troy Baxter, Simi ****tu

Grizzlies: Preview | Recap | News | Roster | Stats | Schedule | Photos | Video | Tickets | Promotions | Watch Parties

Bulls: Preview | News | Roster | Stats | Schedule | Photos | Video | 

Depth Charts: CBS | ESPN | Yahoo

Injuries: CBS | ESPN | FOX | Yahoo

I wonder if we'll play Tillman, Konchar, and bane this game or if they are done. I'm sure ZW and Santi will be playing regardless. Maybe Tillie will be back but I doubt it. 

21 hours ago, Rdk4121 said:

I wonder if we'll play Tillman, Konchar, and bane this game or if they are done. I'm sure ZW and Santi will be playing regardless. Maybe Tillie will be back but I doubt it. 

Tillman .Konchar and bane are Done with Summer League. the Grizzlies Summer League coach said they saw enough of those guys. so i believe we are done hoping for our Grizzlies to win the title in the Summer League  

the game is starting at 10.00 pm eastern time . thats to Late for me to stay up 

2 hours ago, lions said:

Tillman .Konchar and bane are Done with Summer League. the Grizzlies Summer League coach said they saw enough of those guys. so i believe we are done hoping for our Grizzlies to win the title in the Summer League  

Okay fair enough. I expected that at some point. We can't win it anyway, I just prefer watching them play compared to the 3rd stringers. 

Sounds like the Grizzlies top three players will miss the rest of summer league. Puts a damper on the repeat hopes of the fans.

Pretty sure with the trend to not play the real players now that some got injured around the league, Bane and Tillman will be healthy scratches.  And by the way, is there anywhere to watch this besides NBA-TV?  "AT&T Now" streaming doesn't carry it.  But they have HBO in Spanish.

53 minutes ago, chipc3 said:

Sounds like the Grizzlies top three players will miss the rest of summer league. Puts a damper on the repeat hopes of the fans.

Our repeat hopes ended when we lost a game. 

SL this year isn’t doing their normal playoff tournament. The top 2 teams after 4 games play for the championship. The other 28 teams are divvied up. Every team plays 5 total games. 

1 hour ago, The J Crew said:

Our repeat hopes ended when we lost a game. 

SL this year isn’t doing their normal playoff tournament. The top 2 teams after 4 games play for the championship. The other 28 teams are divvied up. Every team plays 5 total games. 

Didn’t know that (or really care that much) but thanks for informing me I only have to do one more of the pregames!

5 minutes ago, Jetfixer said:

I thought they play 5, then one more, 1vs2 and down.

🤨

36 minutes ago, chipc3 said:

Didn’t know that (or really care that much) but thanks for informing me I only have to do one more of the pregames!

Any time, lol. 

32 minutes ago, Jetfixer said:

I thought they play 5, then one more, 1vs2 and down.

https://ca.nba.com/news/2021-nba-summer-league-championship-tiebreakers-explained/u2sbv8tpphe91lk2jugq1ex0x

The 2021 NBA Summer League will not have its typical playoff bracket format this year. Instead, the two teams with the best record after four games will face off in the championship, with tiebreakers in place to decide the title game.

All 30 NBA teams will participate. A total of 75 games will be played. Each team will play a total of five games.

5 minutes ago, The J Crew said:

With Caver and Shaq Buchanon in, anybody else is going to have to get a rebound to get a shot up. 

I expect them to try and fight for the inbound balls.