Time for JJJ to be a superstar  

34 members have voted

1. 1. How many points will JJJ average next year?

2. 2. How many rebounds will JJJ average next year?

3. 3. How many assists will JJJ average next year?

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 01/01/22 at 03:21 AM

1 hour ago, memphis slim said:

I can’t help but to ponder what might jjj and the 10 fetch. 

slim. 

1 hour ago, Ole Dirty Klondike said:

Everything should be on the table. I actually had a thought in my head (before this trade happened) that they should package the 17 and JJJ for the #2 or #3 and take Mobley.

I mean, if they can package 1of those picks from next year with JJJ, it should get you something of value, you would think.

Y'all be disappointed

2 hours ago, The J Crew said:

So we have to do your research now? Not the way it works. 

No, you should back up your claim, otherwise I call fake news.  Kevin B. Moses used to do the same thing you and ODK are doing.  Attributing non-existent posts and opinions to all posters in general, when it was only in his mind.

2 hours ago, smit-tay griz said:

Yeah, funny thing, I missed it too.

Well, that’s odd.. 🤔

1 hour ago, smit-tay griz said:

No, you should back up your claim, otherwise I call fake news.  Kevin B. Moses used to do the same thing you and ODK are doing.  Attributing non-existent posts and opinions to all posters in general, when it was only in his mind.

And thank you, smit-tay. For someone who is so annoyingly over argumentative, you’d think they’d understand  the basic premises of debating

2 hours ago, smit-tay griz said:

...except it's BS.

Yeah probably, now that it looks like Jaren will be spending a fair bit of time at C

6 hours ago, The J Crew said:

Bna, please more excuses. You are leading now, but if you get distracted, there are many other with months of practice making Jaren excuses who will pass you. What if I announce a cash prize? 

actually you are that been making excuses...for what i have seen the jaren supports are good with his production so far..guys like you and chip are the one that come up with things why jaren ain't the player you guys want.

Just prove he’s the player many think he’s capable of and show real improvement on the fouling and boxing out/rebounding 

19/7 or better would be nice

3 hours ago, ItIsWhatItIs said:

JJJ gotta give us 20 and 6, 60 games played minimum

it depends on who plays with him imo...if its adams he should be around 22-23 if its someone more offensive skilled i say 19-20ppg

for context i don't even expect ja to average much more than 20ppg

ja-20ppg

db-18ppg

slowmo-12ppg

3js-20ppg

tillman-10ppg

adams-6ppg

bc-8ppg

bane-12ppg

jones-4ppg

melton-3ppg

allen-3ppg

team 116ppg

3 hours ago, ItIsWhatItIs said:

JJJ gotta give us 20 and 6, 60 games played minimum

That's my numbers as well. I said exactly this a fortnight ago.

As a baseline, that is a realistic and attainable target, reasonable and fair.

3 minutes ago, PutARingOnIt#GrizzFan said:

it depends on who plays with him imo...if its adams he should be around 22-23 if its someone more offensive skilled i say 19-20ppg

ja-20ppg

db-18ppg

slowmo-12ppg

3js-20ppg

tillman-10ppg

adams-6ppg

bc-8ppg

bane-12ppg

jones-4ppg

melton-3ppg

allen-3ppg

team 116ppg

You didn't give Grayson his fair due. He's been a starter for a lot of games. Unless he is traded, his ppg is going to be a fair bit higher than 3.

jjj now must now step up ,orry to see JV go 

8 hours ago, smit-tay griz said:

...except it's BS.

I already responded to this but as an addendum to my response I found this. Looks like I'm not the only one who thinks what I said, although the point is now probably moot, since JV got traded:

https://www.grizzlybearblues.com/2021/7/26/22593602/how-to-get-the-memphis-grizzlies-in-to-the-nba-draft-lottery-2021-trade-rumors-speculation-pelicans

In reference to a GSW trade:

...."It also clears up an issue on the roster that Kyle Anderson is at his best as a “4” at this stage of his career, the same current ideal position of Jaren Jackson Jr."

And this:

...."Given Jaren’s importance to the franchise, Kyle’s time may well be borrowed in Memphis."

So it's not so BS as it first appears.....

I wish we could make some huge deal with the warriors. Swap some players. 

7 hours ago, PutARingOnIt#GrizzFan said:

ja-20ppg

db-18ppg

slowmo-12ppg

3js-20ppg

tillman-10ppg

adams-6ppg

bc-8ppg

bane-12ppg

jones-4ppg

melton-3ppg

allen-3ppg

team 116ppg

how the hell will grayson and melton go from 11 and 10 ppg respectively to 3 ppg and average less than guys like tillman and adams?  tillman won't play enough to get anywhere near 10 ppg.  this was very lazy/lousy of you.

6 hours ago, grizzgolf said:

I wish we could make some huge deal with the warriors. Swap some players. 

i can almost guarantee that's what's next.  #10/kyle and/or grayson for #7.  could also involve wiseman and give them another future pick back.  gives them another draymond like playmaker in kyle and another high volume sniper/shooter in grayson.  kyle and grayson would actually be scary in their offense.

Assuming we don’t take a big man at 10, I would think that Jericho Sims would be an awesome option at 40.  Sims/Jaren would be a fun combo — each player has strengths that should complement each other.

9 hours ago, BigHunkALove said:

You didn't give Grayson his fair due. He's been a starter for a lot of games. Unless he is traded, his ppg is going to be a fair bit higher than 3.

i just fell like bane is going to get most of the sg mins...thats why i got him averaging 12ppg

1 hour ago, grizz09 said:

how the hell will grayson and melton go from 11 and 10 ppg respectively to 3 ppg and average less than guys like tillman and adams?  tillman won't play enough to get anywhere near 10 ppg.  this was very lazy/lousy of you.

i fell like bane is going to eat up most of the sg mins and allen and melton will split mins at sf...that why i got him averaging 12ppg...i think tillmans uptick is coming because of right now i believe he will start

starting five of right now

ja/db/slowmo/tillman/3js

bench

jones/bane/allenmelton/bc/adams

putaringonit....might need to putazipon this argument. 

coach loves grayson and the kid played some great minutes for us last season. if he is here, he'll surpass 3ppg by the 1st qtr of games.

slim.

8 hours ago, BigHunkALove said:

I already responded to this but as an addendum to my response I found this. Looks like I'm not the only one who thinks what I said, although the point is now probably moot, since JV got traded:

https://www.grizzlybearblues.com/2021/7/26/22593602/how-to-get-the-memphis-grizzlies-in-to-the-nba-draft-lottery-2021-trade-rumors-speculation-pelicans

In reference to a GSW trade:

...."It also clears up an issue on the roster that Kyle Anderson is at his best as a “4” at this stage of his career, the same current ideal position of Jaren Jackson Jr."

And this:

...."Given Jaren’s importance to the franchise, Kyle’s time may well be borrowed in Memphis."

So it's not so BS as it first appears.....

😃  What??!!  GTF writing for grizzlybearblues.com now???

So many people saying Kyle can't play SF now but don't say why.  It sure as hell ain't defense, rebounding, or playmaking.  He's very likely the smartest basketball player on the team, an excellent on court leader, and easily the best inbound passer on the team by far.  It's just this oft repeated nonsense that gets said so often that people start believing it.  "...at this stage of his career"  😥  OMG!!  He's almost 28 years old!!!

1 hour ago, memphis slim said:

putaringonit....might need to putazipon this argument. 

coach loves grayson and the kid played some great minutes for us last season. if he is here, he'll surpass 3ppg by the 1st qtr of games.

slim.

allen may get more mins than bane but what i have seen behind db...bane is the next best sg..but like you said,,,jenkins love for allen my cloud his judgement

do you feel like allen is a better opion than bane?

6 minutes ago, smit-tay griz said:

So many people saying Kyle can't play SF now but don't say why.  It sure as hell ain't defense, rebounding, or playmaking.  He's very likely the smartest basketball player on the team, an excellent on court leader, and easily the best inbound passer on the team by far.  It's just this oft repeated nonsense that gets said so often that people start believing it.  "...at this stage of his career"  😥  OMG!!  He's almost 28 yers old!!!

Joe Mullinax is always best ignored. Big Al posts him all the time for some reason.

Any GBB is basically NBA2K21. They want to trade every player over 25 for future picks with complicated protections to prove how smart they are. GBB is like SI for Kids, just rah rah stuff. 

14 minutes ago, smit-tay griz said:

So many people saying Kyle can't play SF now but don't say why.  It sure as hell ain't defense, rebounding, or playmaking.  He's very likely the smartest basketball player on the team, an excellent on court leader, and easily the best inbound passer on the team by far.  It's just this oft repeated nonsense that gets said so often that people start believing it.  "...at this stage of his career"  😥  OMG!!  He's almost 28 yers old!!!

okay that was actually funny. lol