Jump to content

Time for JJJ to be a superstar  

34 members have voted

  1. 1. How many points will JJJ average next year?

  2. 2. How many rebounds will JJJ average next year?

  3. 3. How many assists will JJJ average next year?


  • Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 01/01/22 at 03:21 AM

Recommended Posts

hey i do appreciate the fact that not everyone is a fan of the move.   It makes for a more exciting Forum.  Sometimes i miss the days of @chipc3 and my endless debates LOL. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, cdp said:

Make or break year for JJJ

Please don't say break on a JJJ thread. He just twisted his neck reading this and is out for a month. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, The J Crew said:

TRIFECTA BINGO.  INJURED. UNABLE TO PLAY.  RUSTY. 

That a way Bna. You're making a charge. Use young, growth spurt, multiple coaches, playing out of position, and had a hangnail next and you're sure to challenge for the lead. 

Seems like it'd be way easier for you to just come out and admit that you have no legitimate answer to my question rather than continuing to play this weird game with yourself where you're pretending that you're roasting everyone.  All I see is someone dodging a very simple question.  But hey, if it makes you feel better about yourself then... oops, ya got me?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, The J Crew said:

So we have to do your research now? Not the way it works. 

Um, pretty sure the person making the claim is supposed to be able to support it. This is some QAnon level type thinking, congrats

14 minutes ago, grizz1016 said:

LOL

I doubt the OP and his boyfriend will cite the substantial amount of posts that actually stated that.

I mean, these posts must have mostly been from the season before last, which I could easily have forgotten by this point. I can’t see a bunch of people arguing for Jonas holding back Jaren when he hadn’t even played most of the year

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BnaBreaker said:

Seems like it'd be way easier for you to just come out and say that you have no legitimate answer to my question rather than continuing to play this weird game with yourself where you're pretending that you're roasting everyone.  All I see is someone dodging a very simple question.

Like I said, debating you guys is like debating Johnnie Cochran and F. Lee Bailey at the same time. It's really hard. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Subliminal said:

Um, pretty sure the person making the claim is supposed to be able to support it. This is some QAnon level type thinking, congrats

 

Um, I didn't make the claim, ace. 

QAnon  - dude, you have officially lost it. Actually you lost it a long time ago. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, The J Crew said:

Like I said, debating you guys is like debating Johnnie Cochran and F. Lee Bailey at the same time. It's really hard. 

So now you're making excuses for not being able to answer a question?  Bob and weave, bob and weave... this shouldn't be that difficult.  It's not a trick question or anything.  I'll ask again.  If you think people are being too easy on Jaren when they point out that he might have been rusty after not being able to play basketball for eight months, then what, if anything, would be the threshold for you?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, cdp said:

Make or break year for JJJ

Eruptions GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BnaBreaker said:

So now you're making excuses for not being able to answer a question?  

Bna, please more excuses. You are leading now, but if you get distracted, there are many other with months of practice making Jaren excuses who will pass you. What if I announce a cash prize? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Ole Dirty Klondike said:

How are we weird by saying that JJJ needs to be one of our best players next year and needs to stay healthy?

In his first three years, you don't think people made excuses about him being young? or him being injured? I'm saying I want him to play to the best of his potential. Unfortunately when he doesn't, people on this board have excuses. Of course I want him to be healthy most of next season and put up big numbers, but if he doesn't, how much longer will people keep making excuses for him? How is that "weird"? He needs to be one of our top 2 players simple and plain and he needs to stay healthy and he needs to stop fouling so much and he needs to rebound better. We just got rid of a very productive big man so it's on JJJ to step it up. What is "weird" about that thinking?

What's weird to me is you guy keep wanting to coddle him and protect him. He's probably about to be a max player while playing less than half of the games he was eligible to play. Sounds Chandler Parson-ish. Were you defending him too? Did you think it was "weird" that people wanting him to play instead of being injured all of the time?

So your mad at him for being injured? I’m so confused 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Funny how sensitive ODK got when I pointed out last year how many games Jaren hit 30 points or more, when he thought there were none 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, The J Crew said:

Bna, please more excuses. You are leading now, but if you get distracted, there are many other with months of practice making Jaren excuses who will pass you. What if I announce a cash prize? 

Bob and weave, bob and weave... this shouldn't be that difficult.  It's not a trick question or anything.  I know you think you're being super clever and stuff, but it's probably pretty obvious to everyone else that you just got cornered by logic and can't bring yourself to admit it.  I mean... I'm just assuming that's what is happening since you're going to great lengths to avoid answering a simple question.  I'm happy to repeat it if you need me to.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, The J Crew said:

Um, I didn't make the claim, ace. 

QAnon  - dude, you have officially lost it. Actually you lost it a long time ago. 

I didn’t say you did, champ. But you replied to what I had quoted ODK on with a pretty idiotic statement that it’s not the person who makes the claim’s job to support their position. It’s the other person who needs to “do their research”. That’s not how it works, bud. You’re a special one, I’ll give you that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Subliminal said:

I didn’t say you did, champ. But you replied to what I had quoted ODK on with a pretty idiotic statement that it’s not the person who makes the claim’s job to support their position. It’s the other person who needs to “do their research”. That’s not how it works, bud. You’re a special one, I’ll give you that

Uh bud. It is how it works. 

Prove ODK wrong. 

And the guy bringing up QAnon calling anyone else special, that's rich. Good for you there isn't an IQ test for this board. 
 

*respectfully requesting to keep it basketball 

- toke

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, The J Crew said:

Uh bud. It is how it works. 

Prove ODK wrong. 

And the guy bringing up QAnon calling anyone else special, that's rich. Good for you there isn't an IQ test for this board. 

Sorry champ, it’s not, and why am I not surprised you think that. If x person makes a seemingly outlandish claim, it’s their job to provide evidence of said claim. You expect me to pour through 2 years of posts on this forum to prove him wrong? 
 

And yes, I compared you to qanon/trump conspiracy theorist type thinking. So with your logic, it’s on you to prove you don’t fit the description. Cheers, buddy

* please … for real let it go

- toke

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, The J Crew said:

Please don't say break on a JJJ thread. He just twisted his neck reading this and is out for a month. 

Hahaaa!

wait… 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, memphis slim said:

I can’t help but to ponder what might jjj and the 10 fetch. 
 

slim. 

Beal or Brown ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, memphis slim said:

I can’t help but to ponder what might jjj and the 10 fetch. 
 

slim. 

Everything should be on the table. I actually had a thought in my head (before this trade happened) that they should package the 17 and JJJ for the #2 or #3 and take Mobley.

I mean, if they can package 1of those picks from next year with JJJ, it should get you something of value, you would think.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Y’all folks really let ODK and J Crew bait y’all into a 4 page thread of nonsense? 
 

Come on boards, be better. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, King Dork said:

Y’all folks really let ODK and J Crew bait y’all into a 4 page thread of nonsense? 
 

Come on boards, be better. 

😆 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Subliminal said:

I must’ve missed the apparent huge segment of the forum who said Jonas was holding back Jackson

Yeah, funny thing, I missed it too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×