Grizzled Vet

Grizzlies/NBA Free Agent Big Board 2021

21 hours ago, The J Crew said:

See the source image

1 hour ago, ACGrizz said:

They just suspended him for a game 😂 What a circus. 

If he thinks he can just show up and collect a check he's in for a rude awakening, and in Philly there's no worse place to be testing the waters on this... He better decide if he wants to be all in or all out

On 10/18/2021 at 3:22 PM, The J Crew said:

And now Grayson. Is it 5:00 yet?

Crazy Grayson is starting for the Bucks huh?  Didn’t they just win the championship? And they’re starting Grayson Allen? Who’d have think he’s a valuable piece. 

30 minutes ago, King Dork said:

Crazy Grayson is starting for the Bucks huh?  Didn’t they just win the championship? And they’re starting Grayson Allen? Who’d have think he’s a valuable piece. 

You're always wanting to be the keyboard warrior and pick fights, huh? Your insecurity is showing. Too funny.

Grayson is only starting because DiVencenzo is out with the ankle. He'll be back on the bench when Donte is healthy. For standing at the 3 point line and launching some 3's each game, Grayson is fine, which is all he has to do on a team with Giannis and Middleton and Jrue.

Des and DeAnthony are both better.  Addition by subtraction.

3 hours ago, The J Crew said:

You're always wanting to be the keyboard warrior and pick fights, huh? Your insecurity is showing. Too funny.

Grayson is only starting because DiVencenzo is out with the ankle. He'll be back on the bench when Donte is healthy. For standing at the 3 point line and launching some 3's each game, Grayson is fine, which is all he has to do on a team with Giannis and Middleton and Jrue.

Des and DeAnthony are both better.  Addition by subtraction.

What’s funny is that you argue with anyone who disagrees with you. Point stands Grayson is starting. They could’ve started Connaughten but they didn’t. Grayson is starting for the defending champions to start their defending season, stings for your Grayson is trash logic. 

3 hours ago, Ja_Rules said:

I think we would be able to afford JV longterm. 

Could. But did we want to? Nope. Needed to upgrade defensively, we got dudes to score. 

6 minutes ago, King Dork said:

What’s funny is that you argue with anyone who disagrees with you. Point stands Grayson is starting. They could’ve started Connaughten but they didn’t. Grayson is starting for the defending champions to start their defending season, stings for your Grayson is trash logic. 

Go away, nerd.

Only you would argue minutes after DeAnthony and Des both score 20. 

7 hours ago, King Dork said:

Could. But did we want to? Nope. Needed to upgrade defensively, we got dudes to score. 

exactly! 

On 10/18/2021 at 9:37 PM, BigHunkALove said:

Agreed. And pretty sure there'd be no issue about Miles wanting to come to Memphis, surrounded by college team mates and Ja, and potential perennial playoffs.

And I think Miles game would complement Jaren's game a bit like Zbo and Marc but uber more athletic.

It just the maths on the money that is the issue

I like Miles Bridges, but don't think he's likely for Memphis, despite the JJJ and X connections, for mostly two reasons:

1. Bridges is really a 4 now. Played 92% of the time at the 4 last year. https://www.basketball-reference.com/players/b/bridgmi02.html  Started at the 4 last night with Hayward at the 3 and Oubre at the 2.

2. Bridges is a Klutch Sports guy. No shock he didn't sign an extension with the Hornets. And then Klutch leaked the news through their Yahoo mouthpiece, LeBron suck up Chris Haynes.

Rich Paul wants to get his guys to the big markets. And like with AD and Simmons, Paul is more than willing to disrupt a team after his guys sign contracts. I want nothing to do with getting Klutch guys near Ja. 

11 minutes ago, Gradey said:

All I can say is anyone wanting to bring this guy onto their squad is a nut.

Just read this board, lol, we had a few wanting him. 

Can you imagine adding this malcontented mental midget to our team? 

4 hours ago, The J Crew said:

I like Miles Bridges, but don't think he's likely for Memphis, despite the JJJ and X connections, for mostly two reasons:

1. Bridges is really a 4 now. Played 92% of the time at the 4 last year. https://www.basketball-reference.com/players/b/bridgmi02.html  Started at the 4 last night with Hayward at the 3 and Oubre at the 2.

2. Bridges is a Klutch Sports guy. No shock he didn't sign an extension with the Hornets. And then Klutch leaked the news through their Yahoo mouthpiece, LeBron suck up Chris Haynes.

Rich Paul wants to get his guys to the big markets. And like with AD and Simmons, Paul is more than willing to disrupt a team after his guys sign contracts. I want nothing to do with getting Klutch guys near Ja. 

Your first point - yes I knew he was playing mostly at PF, I don't really see him as a SF

But your second point makes the rest of the discussion about Bridges moot. I agree with keeping these dudes as far from Ja as possible.

19 hours ago, The J Crew said:

Go away, nerd.

Only you would argue minutes after DeAnthony and Des both score 20. 

Funny how folks get reckless wit they mouth behind a keyboard. If I bother you, feel free to block me homie. 

46 minutes ago, King Dork said:

Funny how folks get reckless wit they mouth behind a keyboard. If I bother you, feel free to block me homie. 

Much more fun to point out your nonsense, lol. Millennials, smh. 

Can Reddish acquired the coveted shot jacket badge this off-season. Fits perfectly with his inability to make a shot on a consistent basis. 

1 hour ago, The J Crew said:

Much more fun to point out your nonsense, lol. Millennials, smh. 

Actually you like talking in circles. And not acknowledging when you’re wrong. Then calling people names you wouldn’t call them to their face when you get caught in your BS. The internet gangster persona fits you tho. 

2 hours ago, King Dork said:

Actually you like talking in circles. And not acknowledging when you’re wrong. Then calling people names you wouldn’t call them to their face when you get caught in your BS. The internet gangster persona fits you tho. 

Says the clown whose every post is a taunt. Like I said, go away, nerd, the adults are conversing.

Or was that too circular, lol. 

2 hours ago, Memphis Maverick said:

Can Reddish acquired the coveted shot jacket badge this off-season. Fits perfectly with his inability to make a shot on a consistent basis. 

I’m not the biggest Cam fan, but 20 points in 21 minutes tonight. Hawks are deep. 

56 minutes ago, The J Crew said:

I’m not the biggest Cam fan, but 20 points in 21 minutes tonight. Hawks are deep. 

He made some layups and free throws. Cams biggest issue right now is he is a shot jacker. He was 1-7 on jump shots at one point. At the end he hit two stand stil threes. The other shot he hit was a stand still three as well. 

he tries too much. He’s a set shooter.