I❤️JV

Jaren Jackson Jr. ....Is the only problem we have left

26 minutes ago, I❤️JV said:

Unfortunately for us....If we miss playoffs ....it's on him. 

Really?

Why?

I get you wanna be a comedian, and say all this tongue-in-cheek stuff, but this thread and the opening comment really diminishes your standing and impact.

Just now, BigHunkALove said:

Really? Why?

He upset nice rhythm and rotations...he is missing shots ....and he will shoot more...miss more...shoot even more.... 

1 minute ago, BigHunkALove said:

I get you wanna be a comedian, and say all this tongue-in-cheek stuff, but this thread and the opening comment really diminishes your standing and impact.

Just too late to fully integrate him. We are better without him...but we have to play him for the detriment of the team.

28 minutes ago, I❤️JV said:

Unfortunately for us....If we miss playoffs ....it's on him. 

I think the chemistry is a little messed up right now BUT I have a bigger issue with whats going on with the backup PG issue. I feel like that is more of an issue. 

Strange topics....he miss so many months, were you expecting the will score 20PPG at 40% immedialty after coming back?  It will take him at least 10 games to find the rythm..if i'm worry about one thing regarding JJJ, it's not about his shoot, he will get it back, but about  his defense with  stupid  fouls issues...

Just now, grizzgolf said:

I think the chemistry is a little messed up right now BUT I have a bigger issue with whats going on with the backup PG issue. I feel like that is more of an issue. 

I agree...Winslow is hurting us too. 

5 minutes ago, I❤️JV said:

He upset nice rhythm and rotations...he is missing shots ....and he will shoot more...miss more...shoot even more.... 

And Winslow hasn't?

The coaching hasn't?

JV with his 3 rebounds in the game against Denver hasnt?

Dillon with his foul trouble hasn't?

Talk sense, get over your petty jealousies, you are diminishing your standing

Just now, FrenchGrizzlies said:

Strange topics....he miss so many months, were you expecting the will score 20PPG at 40% immedialty after coming back?  It will take him at least 10 games to find the rythm..if i'm worry about one thing regarding JJJ, it's not about his shoot, he will get it back, but about  his defense with  stupid  fouls issues...

I understand we have to play him...but IMHO he will do more harm than good this season.

6 minutes ago, I❤️JV said:

Obviously you didn't see the last games in Portland huh?

4 minutes ago, I❤️JV said:

Just too late to fully integrate him. We are better without him...but we have to play him for the detriment of the team.

WRONG

The detriment of the team is the coaching with the ridiculous notion that Winslaw is suddenly a great franchise backup PG while all our 3pts shooters who were lights out before Winslaw returned from the broken thigh suddenly can't hit the backboard

2 minutes ago, BigHunkALove said:

Obviously you didn't see the last games in Portland huh?

I have seen every game this season...Jaran is 4/21 on threes ar 19%...2 of 4 in garbage time

5 minutes ago, BigHunkALove said:

WRONG

The detriment of the team is the coaching with the ridiculous notion that Winslaw is suddenly a great franchise backup PG while all our 3pts shooters who were lights out before Winslaw returned from the broken thigh suddenly can't hit the backboard

I could be totally overreacting after bad loss and looking for someone to blame... we have cupcake schedule...we going to be in 7t or 8th...All I need from Jaren is that he can be big in  play in game ....

1 hour ago, BigHunkALove said:

WRONG

Agree, the WInslow stuff is ridiculous and I don't know why it's still continuing. It's not like we're 15 games under .500 with nothing to play for.

Also, why is Tillman not playing? He's playing better than BC right now.

BC was the only one off the bench who didn't stink last night.   10 boards in limited minutes.

He was the only double digit rebounder for either team.

Jaren shot 21 threes in 3 games making 4 at 19% (2 makes in garbage time)...this is problem for me...7 threes a game at 19% is unacceptable...selfish and stupid...if he can't hit a three...he is useless ...even more than Winslow...I can accept 3 or 4 missed threes...but when you shooting at 19% and taking 7 a game...selfish....

I don't mind that much about rest of regular season games...we're a good team and will finish 7th or 8th....even with Jaren and Winslow dragging us dawn....but...if he F   s up in play in games and we miss playoffs...I am going be mad as hell ....unless Jaren F   s up ....and we win the lottery and get Suggs....then Jaren=Hero.

1 minute ago, bhoyal said:

Suggs is the most overrated player in the draft.

Not as much as Jaren on the Grizz....who is the most overrated player on our team.

I don't disagree that Jaren has put a damper on team chemistry in the short term, and that he hasn't found his stride yet, but are both of those things not to be expected after a player hasn't played basketball for the entire season?  I mean we are very clearly a better team with Jaren at full strength, and giving him playing time is the only way to get him there.  Could it be that you don't like Jaren because he takes opportunities and attention away from Jonas?  

5 hours ago, BigHunkALove said:

And Winslow hasn't?

The coaching hasn't?

JV with his 3 rebounds in the game against Denver hasnt?

Dillon with his foul trouble hasn't?

Talk sense, get over your petty jealousies, you are diminishing your standing

You're defense might appear more balanced if you didn't have a picture of JJJ as your profile. 

Just saying...

Bringing JJJ back reminds me of when ZBo returned in the 2011-12 season (also a shortened season).

ZBo played about 3.5 games before injury, and didn't return until about 24 games remained, and a team that was 24-17 and on his return the team lost 4 of 5 because they had learned to play without him over a compressed season with little practice.  They then won 16 of 20, but in that battle with the Clippers, they weren't able to win a 9 game series.

Yes, it hurt the team in the short term to play with a rusty ZBo, but Hollins knew that if the team was going to do anything, they had to have him, and he needed as many games as possible to play.  

*Trying not to dig up old bones, but that Clippers team with a front line of Blake, DeAndre, Kenyon Martin, Reggie Evans and Caron Butler was about as bad of matchup for this team as possible, especially since the refs were going to allow Reggie Evans and K-Mart to body ZBo all night.  The Clippers replacement of Evans and K-Mart with softies like Ryan Hollins and Lamar Odom was a bigger difference than what the Grizzlies had done when the Grizzlies took them down the next year for the playoffs.

I knew this was coming.We are on a funk right now to many changes to the lineup is the problem.

JJJ shares some of the blame but not everything is on him.