Sign in to follow this  
chipc3

New York Knicks vs Memphis Grizzlies - 5/3/21

17 minutes ago, 10SC-2-TOKYO said:

I think Central Barbque on Central (by the Liberty Bowl) has their dining room back open ... if not, there is another Central Barbeque on Poplar by the Target and BestBuy.

Outstanding Barbrque - both pork and chicken.

I always get pulled pork and pulled chicken same plate with bbq sauce on the side, pickles, coleslaw and a bun. They also have some homemade chips that are delicious.

If we decide that we arent partaking of alcolic spirits then, well ... this is Memphis . We always have some sweet lemon iced tea waiting to be poured up. Arnold Palmers by the pitcher!

Shall I make reservations?

As for the late night drinking... it's ok to sip , right at a reasonable hour? Tenessee gentlemen southern styled charm.

And a shot or two of Black Jack amongst friends can't hurt , right?

now i'm hungry

To be clear, I didn't say no partaking of alcoholic drinks, just cut back on late-night drinking.

I could go for some Central BBQ now. Or Commissary or Corkys. Or pretty much any Memphis BBQ.

6 hours ago, Gradey said:

Hard to watch last night, didnt feel like the guys could get going.  Seems mental to me right now.

*raising my hand in the back *

D Rose made me proud. With as much as he has gone through to still be able to suit up and get that work was a guilty pleasue of mine.

I didnt get to see him live when he rode with our Tigers still want to see him live 

42 minutes ago, 10SC-2-TOKYO said:

*raising my hand in the back *

D Rose made me proud. With as much as he has gone through to still be able to suit up and get that work was a guilty pleasue of mine.

I didnt get to see him live when he rode with our Tigers still want to see him live 

I wish he would have taken his SAT himself and fouled Mario Chalmers though.

3 hours ago, kevofrommempho said:

I wish he would have taken his SAT himself and fouled Mario Chalmers though.

Ouch and I totally agree

If Jaren as a defender collides with a driver and brings his arms down from vertical there will usually be a call. I hate to see Ja crashing into folks for health reasons but the defenders are bringing their arms down on him. I don't understand our broadcasters. On a replay last night one of those arms hit Ja in the head and Pete and Brevin said they didn't see a foul.

Good on Jenkins for the show.

It appears that the refs are "letting them play" to keep the games moving but Ja is our star and at crunch time the refs should be making fair calls.