Sign in to follow this  
chipc3

Memphis Grizzlies @ Orlando Magic - 5/1/21

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, Ja_Rules said:

Coach must stop experimenting with rotations, go for the Playoffs one already and see what you got.

 

Ja/Tyus

Allen/Melton

Dillon/Bane

Jaren/SlowMo

JV/Tillman 

 

 

Agreed. We are running out of time and the guys need to find their chemistry, both starters and bench.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Ja_Rules said:

Coach must stop experimenting with rotations, go for the Playoffs one already and see what you got.

 

Ja/Tyus

Allen/Melton

Dillon/Bane

Jaren/SlowMo

JV/Tillman 

 

 

I H8 3J

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Lugan Village said:

This loss  in last 7 seconds was on jenkins and ja. 

Ja is committing too many crucial TOs at crucial times, and really they are unforced errors. It's happened in all the close games we have lost going back to the Knicks game. He's not the only one, but he is the main culprit. 6 TOs tonight?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, smit-tay griz said:

Well, keep in mind that it is the unstoppable juggernaut Orlando Magic team.

Nah. It was the Grizzlies 4th quarter vacation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BigHunkALove said:

Ja is committing too many crucial TOs at crucial times, and really they are unforced errors. It's happened in all the close games we have lost going back to the Knicks game. He's not the only one, but he is the main culprit. 6 TOs tonight?

We lost because 3J is just bad at that basketball thing... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, toocoolkellz said:

Currently looking for a puppy to punt

Keep your gun holstered partner

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Grizzliesfan777 said:

This team. Incredible.

Allergic to winning.

Another great game for you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, I❤️JV said:

We lost because 3J is just bad at that basketball thing... 

No. That's not why we lost. You can keep on it though. Someone will care eventually.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, I❤️JV said:

We lost because 3J is just bad at that basketball thing... 

He was 3-6, had 7 rbs and 3 blocks, but you're right. This was on Jaren.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Grizzliesfan777 said:

Thanks man I try.

Glad you’re always looking out for me!

You just wait till we punt a game to make your comment. I doubt any of your 92 comments have been made in game threads when we win. You just come on to talk about how much you hate the grizzlies and how trash they are.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, fanboyslim said:

But hey, we got valuable analytical data from Justise Winslaw

Yea.... the experiment is over. We have the data.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, srmjr23 said:

You just wait till we punt a game to make your comment. I doubt any of your 92 comments have been made in game threads when we win. You just come on to talk about how much you hate the grizzlies and how trash they are.

Many comments in games we win. Go look for yourself and try again, stalker boy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, GameOn said:

Nah. It was the Grizzlies 4th quarter vacation.

You saying they want to be in Kenny Smith's "gone fishin'" end of season photos?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, I❤️JV said:

I H8 3J

Technical foul on you for being a drama queen. Send me $25,000 asap.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Grizzliesfan777 said:

Many comments in games we win. Go look for yourself and try again, stalker boy. 

Hey man, everybody needs to blow off steam somehow. You do it by constantly spewing hate about the Grizzlies and I do it by calling out the new poster with fewer than 100 comments, all of which are about how much they hate the team of the boards they're on. 

You actually suggested that the team fire Taylor Jenkins in the offseason, in your infinite wisdom. The coach, who has this team 2 games over .500 in a year when we didn't have one of our players for effectively the entire season and we've had another player who's actively sabotaging the team. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The bench was 2-12 (16%) from three while the starters were 38% from deep.

Some would say the bench needs to stop launching a bunch of threes until they can make some.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, srmjr23 said:

Hey man, everybody needs to blow off steam somehow. You do it by constantly spewing hate about the Grizzlies and I do it by calling out the new poster with fewer than 100 comments, all of which are about how much they hate the team of the boards they're on. 

You actually suggested that the team fire Taylor Jenkins in the offseason, in your infinite wisdom. The coach, who has this team 2 games over .500 in a year when we didn't have one of our players for effectively the entire season and we've had another player who's actively sabotaging the team. 

 

1 - 90 posts under this username. My old profile had many hundreds more and was made over 16 years ago. I was unable to recover that password, and just lurked for the past few years.

2 - I hardly said fire the coach. I said you fire him and get some better if you can. All teams should be on the lookout to get better. Jenkins is an adequate coach. But his management of lineups and in-game IQ is very suspect.

3 - I post in the majority of game threads since re-joining, win or lose. And that just so happens to be during a stretch where this team is playing .500 ball, with lots of losses that’s were gimmes or had massive leads. Of course there is gonna be criticism, but there are also shout outs and jokes in my posts.

At the end of the day, we are all fans of the same team. A growing, flawed, and often frustrating team with huge highs followed by equally large lows. I’ve been here through the announcement of the Vancouver Grizzlies coming to my hometown, through the 3 years of consecutive playoff sweeps, through the dark ages of 2006-08 where this team wallowed in misery, and through the excitement from 2009-2017. I just want a good team that plays smart basketball. When smart basketball is played, I compliment players, and when stupid plays (stares directly at Winslow) occur, I’m gonna call out those players.

Cheers to the life of a Grizzlies fan.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this