Promotions: 

Grizzlies Starting 5

Ja Morant Desmond Bane Dillon Brooks Kyle Anderson Jonas Valanciunas
1629630.png Desmond Bane Dillon Brooks Kyle Anderson 202685.png

Knicks Starting 5

Elfrid Payton R J Barrett Reggie Bullock Julius Randle Nerlons Noel
ElfridPayton RJBarrett ReggieBullock JuliusRandle NerlensNoel

Benches

Memphis: Grayson Allen, Brandon Clarke, Jaren Jackson (INJ), Tyus Jones, Tyus Jones, John Konchar, SDean McDermott (2), De’Anthony Melton, Jontay Porter, Killean Tillie (2), Xavier Tillman, Justise Winslow 

New York: Alex Burks, Taj Gibson, Jared Harper, Kevin Knox II, Frank Ntilikina, Theo Pinson, Immanuel Quickley, Mitchell Robinson, Derrick Rose, Obi Toppin

Grizzlies: Preview | Recap | News | Roster | Stats | Schedule | Photos | Video | Tickets | Promotions | Watch Parties

Knicks: Preview | News | Roster | Stats | Schedule | Photos | Video | 

Depth Charts: CBS | ESPN | Yahoo

Injuries: CBS | ESPN | FOX | Yahoo

Interesting that the Grizzlies are playing well the last several games to win 4 in a row. Remember when Ja was hurt early in the season, and, the Grizzlies ended up having a winning streak. It's time to start thinking, will JJJ upset this team chemistry when he gets back on the court.

This game will test the Grizzlies, to see if they can continue their streak.  Don't count Knicks out.  

Go Grizz!!

Be nice to get a good look at what Grizz missed out on with Knox

48 minutes ago, Subliminal said:

Be nice to get a good look at what Grizz missed out on with Knox

We didn't miss anything, because Knox is terrible.

But, you will have to look really close, because Thibs has only played Knox for 5 minutes total in the last 6 games. He is out of the rotation. https://www.basketball-reference.com/players/k/knoxke01/gamelog/2021

1 hour ago, The J Crew said:

We didn't miss anything, because Knox is terrible.

But, you will have to look really close, because Thibs has only played Knox for 5 minutes total in the last 6 games. He is out of the rotation. https://www.basketball-reference.com/players/k/knoxke01/gamelog/2021

We could have been gifted a potential superstar..

30 minutes ago, Subliminal said:

We could have been gifted a potential superstar..

I would bet on you being a superstar before Knox. He sucks. 

57 minutes ago, The J Crew said:

I would bet on you being a superstar before Knox. He sucks. 

Would probably be a good bet. I’m closer to fringe all star if I’m being honest with myself

7 minutes ago, Subliminal said:

Would probably be a good bet. I’m closer to fringe all star if I’m being honest with myself

Nah, don't sell yourself short. 

Knicks 1-5 in their last 6. And apparently Julius Randle is slumping. https://nypost.com/2021/04/08/julius-randles-knicks-slump-has-come-at-the-worst-time/?utm_medium=SocialFlow&utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=NYPTwitter

"Randle is shooting 40.4 percent from the floor over his last seven games and just 31.1 percent (14-for-45) from beyond the arc after connecting on a career-best 42.8 percent on 3-point attempts in his first 44 appearances."

6 minutes ago, The J Crew said:

Knicks 1-5 in their last 6. And apparently Julius Randle is slumping. https://nypost.com/2021/04/08/julius-randles-knicks-slump-has-come-at-the-worst-time/?utm_medium=SocialFlow&utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=NYPTwitter

"Randle is shooting 40.4 percent from the floor over his last seven games and just 31.1 percent (14-for-45) from beyond the arc after connecting on a career-best 42.8 percent on 3-point attempts in his first 44 appearances."

Well, he does lead the league in minutes played, so he is probably starting to get tired.  Thibs is known for running his best players into the ground.

10 minutes ago, Wells said:

Well, he does lead the league in minutes played, so he is probably starting to get tired.  Thibs is known for running his best players into the ground.

And RJ Barret is 3rd. Noel has filled in ok, but Knicks are missing Mitchell Robinson. Robinson coincidentally broke his foot 7 games ago. 

3 Kings are 4-6 in minutes played. Apparently Luke Walton doesn't believe in load management either. 

11 hours ago, The J Crew said:

Clumsy Dwight Howard might have hurt DeAnthony’s leg worse than we feared. 

I hope Clarke play it because we will need him badly. NY is totally different than they used to be lately and if we want to win tonight we better play hard for 48 min. 

This game will be really important, if we want to make the Playoffs this is the type of games you havs to win, and we actually have a chance to fight for the 6th seed, we will face Dallas and Blazers in the next week or the one after.

Kind of trap game... NY is not bad and we still have so many injured player. Hope Dilon, Grayson keep playing as good as they currently play. Won't even talk about JV who will go for another double-double ... 

5 hours ago, Ja_Rules said:

NY is totally different than they used to be lately

True, they have been awful lately, reeling off losses. That’s why the Grizzlies have to take advantage and try to win tonight’s matchup

3 hours ago, FrenchGrizzlies said:

Kind of trap game... NY is not bad and we still have so many injured player. Hope Dilon, Grayson keep playing as good as they currently play. Won't even talk about JV who will go for another double-double ... 

Their interior defense has actually been one of their biggest strengths. I saw a post on reddit yesterday commenting that Nerlens Noel has been one of the best defensive bigs in the league this year in NY. 

JV is a monster and should still get his, but we'll definitely be relying on some outside shooting again to win this one. Trap game for sure. 

Trap game from a mile away. Extremely worried and scared. Every time the Grizzly are favored to win a game they lose ON PURPOSE!

5 hours ago, Subliminal said:

Trap game from a mile away. Extremely worried and scared. Every time the Grizzly are favored to win a game they lose ON PURPOSE!

You still sore about that last wager?   

4 minutes ago, Joey Crawford said:

You still sore about that last wager?   

Yes considering I’m living on THE STREETS now. I believe @lions did that ON PURPOSE  to ruin my LIFE..

Just now, Joey Crawford said:

@Subliminal

Can we say......GOOOOOooooooooo...grizzlies!!!!

Homeless or not I will continue to root for the Grizzlies.. GOOOooo Grizzlie