Sign in to follow this  
chipc3

Memphis Grizzlies @ Atlanta Hawks - 4/7/21

43 minutes ago, Grizzfan7979 said:

there's no trade for winslow because his option isn't getting picked up. Or it shouldn't be.

Why shouldn't it be? They aren't a top free agent destination anyway and it will be hard to find value in free agency...it always is. 

I mean, I wouldn't be upset if they cut him, but don't think they'll do that unless they have medical data that makes the health risk too big to even bother keeping him. 

This team is playing really well right now. Rotations are working out pretty well and everyone seems comfortable in their role. Brooks playing actually mostly good basketball recently. Let's hope he keeps it up. 

It will be interesting to see how they adapt when Jaren returns (and is probably really rusty).

Great Win last night little surprise but very HAPPY teams looking Great. something we need to finish this season off and head off to the PLAY-OFF. coaching staff is doing a GREAT job. thank you Grizzlies because your win last night will make the LIONS 57th Birthday a great and special Day 

Hard to believe I.M 57 today but most up all I feel great 

10 minutes ago, lions said:

Great Win last night little surprise but very HAPPY teams looking Great. something we need to finish this season off and head off to the PLAY-OFF. coaching staff is doing a GREAT job. thank you Grizzlies because your win last night will make the LIONS 57th Birthday a great and special Day 

Happy Birthday Lions 🎂

Best wishes, long life!

Just now, BigHunkALove said:

Happy Birthday Lions 🎂

Best wishes, long life!

Thank you  heading to Work now and once again THANK YOU  you are one of the Nicer poster on this board 

1 hour ago, lions said:

I second the happy birthday, have a good one man. 

6 hours ago, lions said:

Happy Birthday Lions!!! Have a great one.

6 hours ago, lions said:

Happy Birthday 🎉 Lions. 

But should have taken the day off of work. Unless they have a cake for you, then you work a half day. 

6 hours ago, lions said:

🥳  Happy Birthday!

6 hours ago, lions said:

Happy birthday, Lions!!!

"Lions... Tigers... and (Grizzly) Bears!!!!.... Oh MY!!!"

Big props to Grayson for his great night but we do have to acknowledge that Trae was his primary defender during that stretch.     it was  a smart move by the team to recognize that and keep feeding him. 

54 minutes ago, GrizzTigerFan said:

Big props to Grayson for his great night but we do have to acknowledge that Trae was his primary defender during that stretch.     it was  a smart move by the team to recognize that and keep feeding him. 

Good point. Trae might be the worst defender in the whole league. 

Hawks really missed Capela. He's a good rim protector, makes up for a lot of Trae's ole defense. 

THANK YOU every one lets beat the KNICKS Friday