Sign in to follow this  
chipc3

Denver Nuggets @ Memphis Grizzlies - 3/12/21

Just now, Memphis Maverick said:

Defensively, offensively. You name it. He’s been better. Ja has 5 tos so his assists are kind of null

Can't blame any one person for this loss

Just now, ALT GRIND said:

All we did with the Timeout was to allow the Nuggets to set the defense.

Umm, no. They advanced the ball. Otherwise they have to take it up the whole court and get a shot in 6 seconds, through traffic.

That was some serious non sense. The bright side is we can certainly hang with these elite teams like the Nuggets and Bucks, just have to learn to finish these out.

Completely bogus foul call on DB. The call was on Jokic. And they still gave the ball to Denver. Two FT's from Ja could have won the game. RIPOFF.

Just now, GameOn said:

Completely bogus foul call on DB. The call was on Jokic. And they still gave the ball to Denver. Two FT's from Ja could have won the game. RIPOFF.

The word is that he called good verticality and not a foul call. It wasn’t verticality because he also swiped at ja 

I've seen WWE wrestling that was less rigged than that ending.

What was the name of the NBA ref who went to jail after admitting NBA refs were bogus?  He wrote a book about it.

I have mixed feelings about the last play. I don't think Jokic fouled Ja, but the ref raised his hand as if he did. In the end it was a great game in which we had an opportunity to win despite some ugly *** basketball and very questionable decision making in the 3rd by coach. The challenge and particularly the lack of calling a timeout when we were completely out of control really blew us up.

3 minutes ago, grizz1016 said:

WTF was that ref calling?!?

He either called a foul on Jokic or he is Nostradamus predicting Dillon would foul and called it before Dillon was in the play.

This is a ripoff

Just now, Memphis Maverick said:

The word is that he called good verticality and not a foul call. It wasn’t verticality because he also swiped at ja 

Exactly 

I like Justise's game, nothing super flashy but 6 points, 7 boards, 5 assists, and a massive block, and overall good defense. 

Also Melton has surprisingly become a sniper from deep, 3-5 tonight. Brandon took people off the dribble more than a few times as well, which was encouraging, the 3 point shot is looking better overall as well. 

Tonight we just needed better efficiency from Ja and to a lesser extent Dillon. 

10000000 bucks that is a foul on Jokic if that was Harden Curry or Kyrie

I don't like this trend of Ja complaining about calls, personally. It seems to take his focus away from the game. I feel he's not actually getting fouled on several of the ones he emphatically says he is.

1 minute ago, Rdk4121 said:

I like Justise's game, nothing super flashy but 6 points, 7 boards, 5 assists, and a massive block, and overall good defense. 

Also Melton has surprisingly become a sniper from deep, 3-5 tonight. Brandon took people off the dribble more than a few times as well, which was encouraging, the 3 point shot is looking better overall as well. 

Tonight we just needed better efficiency from Ja and to a lesser extent Dillon. 

justise really really needs to work on his 3pt shot.   Maybe call Melton's trainer.   If he ever got a 3pt shot he would be a monster. 

Ja had an off night on floaters but he needs to stop jumping up into these big men thinking he gon make a play!!

Brooks is the most inefficient player on the team but once again takes too many shots...  8-20 for 20pts  He starting to shoot better from 3 tho...

Jonas who was 7-10 for 14pts  Jokic 13-22 for 28pts

4 minutes ago, bhoyal said:

I've seen WWE wrestling that was less rigged than that ending.

What was the name of the NBA ref who went to jail after admitting NBA refs were bogus?  He wrote a book about it.

✔️