• 2/26 vs LAC?
    • 2/28 @ HOU?
    • 3/2 @ WAS?
    • 3/4 vs MIL?
    • First week after the break?
    • Two weeks after the break
    • Later in the season?
    • Next season?

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/17/2021 at 01:30 PM

Ok, so now that we have Justise back after him being out a minute (more like 2 months and 25 games), when does everyone expect JJJ to return?

21 minutes ago, toocoolkellz said:

They're being very cautious with him, but he is trending towards healthy,  whatever that means

So you think he's going to be out a minute?

2 hours ago, toocoolkellz said:

They did say that verbatim but what exactly is a minute?

In Grizz front office speak? I'll say between 1-11 months.

I see the first week after the all star break on minute restrictors. 

2 hours ago, grizzgolf said:

My guess too

After All Star. If he's shooting hes looking good to go

After All Star break problem I see how rusty will jjj be 

3 hours ago, lions said:

After All Star break problem I see how rusty will jjj be 

Hopefully he is not on the Kristaps Porzingis trajectory but he might just be.

14 hours ago, ALT GRIND said:

Image result for dont say that gif

On 2/25/2021 at 7:19 PM, ALT GRIND said:

I hope not man 

League is in trouble when 3J is back...I'd say we're a playoff team. Also, Killian Tillie is an atrocious basketball player with no bankable skill(s) and pray he never touches the floor again post all star break.

Tillman has done a fine job this season dude is great utility big but this team is going to take a step foward once JJJ comes back especially playing the 5 when JV is the bench.

On 2/22/2021 at 5:05 AM, grizzgolf said:

yup.

the minute restrictions is key.

they are going to ease him back in ... and I am completely ok with this.

13 hours ago, absolutegrizzguy said:

League is in trouble when 3J is back...I'd say we're a playoff team. Also, Killian Tillie is an atrocious basketball player with no bankable skill(s) and pray he never touches the floor again post all star break.

Tillie is just coming back from an injury. Making a judgement on him 2 games in is crazy. Winslow should have been a lesson for us to rush into quick judgement.

4 hours ago, grizz1016 said:

Tillie is just coming back from an injury. Making a judgement on him 2 games in is crazy. Winslow should have been a lesson for us to rush into quick judgement.

Nah this Tillie guy looks lost out there truly. Painful minutes last night against the NBA's worst ranked defense. Comparing him to Justise Winslow, a serviceable NBA player for the past 3-4 years, is kinda utterly ridiculous im sorry. Send him down to the G league and bring up the Porter kid from Missouri. He was a lottery pick before the injury.

13 minutes ago, absolutegrizzguy said:

Nah this Tillie guy looks lost out there truly. Painful minutes last night against the NBA's worst ranked defense. Comparing him to Justise Winslow, a serviceable NBA player for the past 3-4 years, is kinda utterly ridiculous im sorry. Send him down to the G league and bring up the Porter kid from Missouri. He was a lottery pick before the injury.

I didn’t compare him to Justise in terms of skill level. Reading comprehension is key :)

I compared the reaction of our fans to Justise’s first 2 games. Heck a thread was started mocking him due to those games. 

Tillie is not going to get close to the amount of playing time Justise gets. He will probably be in the G league some as well cuz he is a 2 way player. There’s no way we can make a determination that he’s a scrub playing limited mins in his first 2 NBA games coming back from an injury. All power to you in doing so but it’s extremely premature IMO

5 hours ago, grizz1016 said:

tillie has never played an nba game until this season and won't be getting many reps/minutes with the bigs in our rotation.  he should be in the gleague to be getting back in game shape/rhythm.

1 hour ago, grizz09 said:

tillie has never played an nba game until this season and won't be getting many reps/minutes with the bigs in our rotation.  he should be in the gleague to be getting back in game shape/rhythm.

I have no problem with him playing in the G league...no disagreement there. The poster however stated he’s “an atrocious basketball player with no bankable skills.” That’s a rush to judgement IMO after his first 2 NBA games after coming back from an injury.

At this point neither Porter nor Tillie look like professional-quality athletes (NBA, G League, NBL, Siberian Witness Protection League, etc.) but Tillie is the better shooter (at least by reputation/resume).  Both are non-explosive (except for knees/lower extremities... guessing).  Negative burst, even.

6 hours ago, ALT GRIND said:

At this point neither Porter nor Tillie look like professional-quality athletes (NBA, G League, NBL, Siberian Witness Protection League, etc.) but Tillie is the better shooter (at least by reputation/resume).  Both are non-explosive (except for knees/lower extremities... guessing).  Negative burst, even.

If I had to pick between the two I would go Porter and he really hasnt done anything to wow me. Might just be the last name.