Sign in to follow this  
chipc33

Memphis Grizzlies @ Dallas Mavericks 2/22/21

24 minutes ago, GameOn said:

We used to have great starts. What happened?

Maybe it's OK to change the lineup and roster/depth around early in the season when every other team is doing it, but maybe having no consistency with a starting lineup or who is available is now catching up.

ūüėīūüėī Mmm Grizz down big...¬† Top 10 lottery pick on da way!!¬† ūüėéūüė鬆 I expect us to lose da next 4 games...¬† Mavs, Clips twice and Rockets...¬† Then look unstoppable against the Wizards!!ūüí™ūüí™ Then fade against the Bucks...ūüėę

4 minutes ago, BigHunkALove said:

Of course. More so after today...

Yep. Mavs were saving cap space for Giannis, or THJ  might have been extended last fall.  https://www.si.com/nba/mavericks/news/whats-tim-hardaway-jr-s-future-with-the-dallas-mavs

"The goal for me, yes, is to return as a Dallas Maverick. That's the goal," said Hardaway Jr. "Everybody knows how much I love Dallas. How much I want to be a part of the organization. How much I've built those relationships with those guys and people around the community. Yes, that is the plan. And hopefully the plan goes accordingly. 

‚ÄúTHJ has turned into an elite shooter. He makes us so much better,‚ÄĚ said Cuban when asked about the possibility of an extension this summer. ‚ÄúObviously we can see him being around for a long time, and I know he wants to stay.‚ÄĚ

honestly, two teams wearing colored jerseys should be banned. 

The black throwbacks and the green alts are horrible to look at together 

LaVine having an off night tonight.

21 pts from 12 shots, 5rebs, 6asts after 3 qtrs, Bulls up 26

10 minutes ago, smit-tay griz said:

So what?  That still is not evidence.  You keep spewing irrelevant information to make a point, but it isn't working.

Not sure why you spazzing out.  but ima let you stay butthurt in your corner because i said Kyle is better at PF than SF.   LOL.

3 minutes ago, ItIsWhatItIs said:

Feels like we are watching the Celtics.

10 minutes ago, BigHunkALove said:

That's it, you're getting traded...

Hey now what did I do..

4 minutes ago, ItIsWhatItIs said:

I know right?  It’s like trying to play Nintendo on an old Zenith TV. Is that Zelda?

10 minutes ago, Grizzled Vet said:

Maybe it's OK to change the lineup and roster/depth around early in the season when every other team is doing it, but maybe having no consistency with a starting lineup or who is available is now catching up.

Agreed but I just wish Taylor's rotations made more sense even if he changed them up.   

5 minutes ago, ItIsWhatItIs said:

Couldnt agree more.  I was trying to figure out why this blowout was uglier than usual. 

1 minute ago, Subliminal said:

Hey now what did I do..

Causing division on the boards - a locker room cancer ūüėā

3 minutes ago, GrizzTigerFan said:

Not sure why you spazzing out.  but ima let you stay butthurt in your corner because i said Kyle is better at PF than SF.   LOL.

No.  That's not true either.  You were saying he couldn't play SF.  

Oh and nobody "spazzing" here, so your deflection won't work.  I'm just pointing out that your assertion has no merit, and just as Chip has frequently pointed out, you keep trying to change the argument.

Just now, smit-tay griz said:

No.  That's not true either.  You were saying he couldn't play SF.  

Oh and nobody "spazzing" here, so your deflection won't work.  I'm just pointing out that your assertion has no merit, and just as Chip has frequently pointed out, you keep trying to change the argument.

U spazzing and Kyle is better at PF.  Both statements are true.   Don't care that you butthurt about it.   Just because Kyle can guard SF's doesn't mean that is his best position.   Advanced stats show his most effective usage is when he is playing PF.     Kyle is a PF that sometimes plays SF and C.   

11 minutes ago, GrizzTigerFan said:

Not sure why you spazzing out.

Haven't heard that in quite a while, you showing your age mane

1 minute ago, GrizzTigerFan said:

U spazzing and Kyle is better at PF.  Both statements are true.   Don't care that you butthurt about it.   Just because Kyle can guard SF's doesn't mean that is his best position.   Advanced stats show his most effective usage is when he is playing PF.     Kyle is a PF that sometimes plays SF and C.   

Now you're just trying to be insulting, so we're done, and you're wrong again.