Sign in to follow this  
chipc33

Memphis Grizzlies @ Dallas Mavericks 2/22/21

3 minutes ago, GrizzTigerFan said:

It is absolutely true.   Kyle is a PF and his best lineups are when he is playing PF.    Heck like the lineups a few games ago when DB was healthy.    Why is that difficult to see?

What the hell you talking about?  He's played SF the vast majority of his career and sports more defensive win shares than either of the guys you mentioned.  He's guarding Doncic.  What is he?  A center?  Why can't YOU  see it?  You're just plain wrong and no amount of your wishful thinking can change it.

1 minute ago, BigHunkALove said:

Tim Hardaway is destroying us.

And some here called him a scrub when trade scenarios with him were raised.

What does that make us?

We probably should have traded for Brad Beal.

1 minute ago, BigHunkALove said:

Tim Hardaway is destroying us.

And some here called him a scrub when trade scenarios with him were raised.

What does that make us?

Yep i believe you and i were the only ones suggesting him. 

3 minutes ago, GrizzTigerFan said:

You do understand what his role is supposed to be right?    Annndd this is his 2nd game. 

yeah, but by the 10th game he'll probably be injured again

Just now, smit-tay griz said:

What the hell you talking about?  He's played SF the vast majority of his career and sports more defensive win shares than either of the guys you mentioned.  He's guarding Doncic.  What is he?  A center?  Why can't YOU  see it?  You're just plain wrong and no amount of your wishful thinking can change it.

Go rewatch the games from this season .    He has been mostly playing PF in place of Jaren.  

1 minute ago, GrizzTigerFan said:

Yep i believe you and i were the only ones suggesting him. 

👍

1 minute ago, The J Crew said:

I like THJ. Just what we need on the wing. 

Well he us a FA this summer. Currently listed @ 19mil. To get him we'd have to renounce Winslow.

That is IF he'd come.....

2 minutes ago, GrizzTigerFan said:

Go rewatch the games from this season .    He has been mostly playing PF in place of Jaren.  

Hey, guess what?  That is not evidence that he can't play SF.  That means he can play more than one position well.

2 minutes ago, GrizzTigerFan said:

and he was realistic to acquire at the time. 

Yeah. Never got the criticism. He was overpaid with the Knicks contract, but not by that much. He's durable as hell. Good shooter, pretty good defender. 

5 minutes ago, smit-tay griz said:

Plus why do i care what he played for his career when i am talking about the lineups this  season.   The lineups with him playing PF have been statistically better especially with Jaren out.    Heck Taylor has had him Playing Center some too.   

2 minutes ago, BigHunkALove said:

Well he us a FA this summer. Currently listed @ 19mil. To get him we'd have to renounce Winslow.

That is IF he'd come.....

Mavs act like they are interested in re-signing him. 

Just now, The J Crew said:

Yeah. Never got the criticism. He was overpaid with the Knicks contract, but not by that much. He's durable as hell. Good shooter, pretty good defender. 

Well of course the haters on this forum - will destroy any target that hasn't been a multiple AllStar selection.     No trade target or rookie are allowed to have any flaws.   You know the rules!

Just now, GrizzTigerFan said:

Plus why do i care what he played for his career when i am talking about the lineups this  season.   The lineups with him playing PF have been statistically better especially with Jaren out.    Heck Taylor has had him Playing Center some too.   

So what?  That still is not evidence.  You keep spewing irrelevant information to make a point, but it isn't working.

3 minutes ago, The J Crew said:

Mavs act like they are interested in re-signing him. 

Of course. More so after today...

If you told me before this game that the Mavs would be up 18 points at half, and Luka would only have 7 points and KP wouldn't play, I don't think I would've believed you. 

3 minutes ago, Subliminal said:

The Grizz have the boards cannibalizing itself

That's it, you're getting traded...