Sign in to follow this  
chipc3

Phoenix Suns @ Memphis Grizzlies - 2/20/21

1 hour ago, Lugan Village said:

BC out again? Did he come back too early?  Doubtful with how team dr's manage injuries today....there going to have 5 days off for All star break...can you all just play thru a few aches and pains boys until then?

It says maintenance so I assumed this was a planned outage.

I wonder how JV and Ja respond to Allen and Andersen not playing tonight for "rest"...give me a frigging break....rest?  C'mon our team is depleted with injuries....whats going on here?

Seems like a horrible attempt to tank 

I wonder how JV and Ja respond to Allen and Andersen not playing tonight for "rest"...give me a frigging break....rest?  C'mon our team is depleted with injuries....whats going on here?

16 minutes ago, toocoolkellz said:

Seems like a horrible attempt to tank 

It's gonna be horrible to watch.

McDermott to the rescue, he gonna get a ton of scrub love tonite from Jenkins

I would assume they are evaluating for trades (and a little bit of tanking as well) See which units play better together. They know KA and Winslow are redundant. I really believed they obtained Winslow because they were going trade KA as soon as they could but with the Rona and Winslow getting hurt again and Kyle returning to form from his surgery, it messed their plans all the way up.

20 minutes ago, fanboyslim said:

It's the 4th game in 5 days, give me a freaking break if the team decides to rest some players.

Yep. I bet they would rest more if they could. 

If one word could be eliminated from the NBA lexicon, my choice would be the word 'tanking". So over used. 

OK, so  Ja, Jonas, BC, Tillman, Bane 

then Jones, Melton, Dieng ... and two spots left for Konchar/Winslow/McDermott

I'd like to se them start Dieng at C and let JV fill his boots during a semi-rest. 

Also maybe dress Frazier so they can sit some people if we're getting blown out. 

20 minutes ago, TimBC said:

OK, so  Ja, Jonas, BC, Tillman, Bane 

then Jones, Melton, Dieng ... and two spots left for Konchar/Winslow/McDermott

I'd like to se them start Dieng at C and let JV fill his boots during a semi-rest. 

Also maybe dress Frazier so they can sit some people if we're getting blown out. 

Frasier???

4 minutes ago, Ja_Rules said:

On Twitter ppl are saying that Winslow will play and SlowMo and Allen will rest

Look on page 1 of this thread from about 3 hours ago. 

to days N.B.A is becoming a TURN OFF  players are asking for BIG MONEY and 1/2 of them don,t play then whole season 

memphis is playing for there playoff lives and 1/2 the team is alway out BIG TURN OFF

22 minutes ago, Ja_Rules said:

With Clarke out too this is looking like a L, play at least some of SlowMo coach

This decision likely isn't made by a coach.

1 hour ago, Ole Dirty Klondike said:

It would be hilarious if the season gets cancelled again at like 6 pm.

LOL

Or they choose to torture Griz fans by listing him as questionable and not play him every game until the last game in February.

7 hours ago, lions said:

points spread suns -4   bad sign for grizzlies   suns 113 grizzlies 104

points spread now is -6 1/2 very bad sign 

Resting players in a season where every single game could be the difference in making the playoffs......on a 2 game winning streak.....with multiple guys hurt. 
extremely frustrating for a fan so I gotta think the players are ******. A guy like Ja just wants to win. **** holding guys out

Grayson and Kyle and Dillon and BC out tonight?  I have a really bad feeling about this game.

Not only do I think the odds are against the Grizz winning, it probably won't be close.

(hope I'm way wrong but our 2 "wins" in a row were rather pedestrian and underwhelming)

2 hours ago, The J Crew said:

Frasier???

Meh .. Yahoo NBA has him on the roster, but others don't. 

At this rate the mascot might suit up. 

4 hours ago, Lugan Village said:

Yea this is weird.   If anything i would be resting Ja or maybe Kyle.   Grayson getting "rest" is really weird - i am sure Taylor was kicking and screaming on that one lol.  

2 hours ago, Ole Dirty Klondike said:

I would assume they are evaluating for trades (and a little bit of tanking as well) See which units play better together. They know KA and Winslow are redundant. I really believed they obtained Winslow because they were going trade KA as soon as they could but with the Rona and Winslow getting hurt again and Kyle returning to form from his surgery, it messed their plans all the way up.

Conspiracy!! 

Irony is that SloMo had no real trade value when they made the deal for Winslow.   He was an overpaid glue guy.  So its good that he is turning into an asset.  Now the question for FO is should they keep this asset or cash in. 

No one could've predicted that the shoulder injury was legit and he could become the player he is now.  .