Sign in to follow this  
I❤️JV

Grizz trade of the day

Gorgui Dieng and his expiring contract for a unprotected first and second in consecutive years from anyone.

Collins doesn’t defend well but he puts up stats 

Dieng, WInslow and Brooks for Steph Curry. Finally gives us the shooter we need and it works in the ESPN Trade Machine so it must be realistic. The thing is, it only gives us 3 more wins.

1 hour ago, UofMark said:

Gorgui Dieng and his expiring contract for a unprotected first and second in consecutive years from anyone.

The sad thing is that I have no idea if you are joking or not. 

18 minutes ago, Ole Dirty Klondike said:

Dieng, WInslow and Brooks for Steph Curry. Finally gives us the shooter we need and it works in the ESPN Trade Machine so it must be realistic. The thing is, it only gives us 3 more wins.

The Dubs would have to throw in some 1st rounders. 

21 minutes ago, The J Crew said:

Probably 2 firsts and 2 seconds, maybe even Wiseman but I have faith in our front office! They are never wrong and can never make any mistakes!

On 2/13/2021 at 11:10 AM, The J Crew said:

Steph curry is not available. Miles bridges is a more likely trade we would make. Also I would hold up on moving picks for this year amazing young talent in this draft. I would however target Gary Trent Jr In free agency to upgrade are shooting and defense this guy is 6-5 210, 48% from three and a pit bull on defense. That’s the upgrade we need bring Dillion off the bench 

What about :

Brandon Clarke + Guorgi Dieng + Grayson Allen

for

Tyler Herro + Meyes Leonard (or Kelly Olynyk)

We will balance our roster with improvement in shooting, ball handling and "star power" with tyler herro, Tyler fits Morant and JJJ timeline and we will take advantage of selling high Grayson Allen after some good games... We will relegate Brooks to the second unit (or to SF until Winslow comes back) and give more room to Tillman in the PF/C position...

On 2/18/2021 at 4:46 AM, Pumuki said:

What about :

Brandon Clarke + Guorgi Dieng + Grayson Allen

for

Tyler Herro + Meyes Leonard (or Kelly Olynyk)

We will balance our roster with improvement in shooting, ball handling and "star power" with tyler herro, Tyler fits Morant and JJJ timeline and we will take advantage of selling high Grayson Allen after some good games... We will relegate Brooks to the second unit (or to SF until Winslow comes back) and give more room to Tillman in the PF/C position...

giphy.gif