Sign in to follow this  
chipc3

New Orleans Pelicans at Memphis Grizzlies - 2/16/21

Why is gorgui just now playing, why didn’t allen play any of the 4th?  I hate jenkins rotations, he keeps shooting their momentum in the foot in the 2nd quarter.

Dillon is Josh Hart we are playing him in role that he is not suited for. We get better wings we will be much better. 
Hart and the bench was the difference because our guys off the bench were trash. BC really was ineffective on both ends. 

1 minute ago, grizz09 said:

Why is gorgui just now playing, why didn’t allen play any of the 4th?  I hate jenkins rotations, he keeps shooting their momentum in the foot in the 2nd quarter.

Because Tillman is the Grizzlies' backup center.

So **** embarrassing.  McDermott and Konchar should not be getting any mba minutes.  Dieng should’ve been getting minutes earlier.

5 minutes ago, toocoolkellz said:

Lol I'm not under the misconception that anything DB does is gonna stop him, do whatever you can and go from there.

More than two things can be true at once. 

1 minute ago, KGF said:

Because Tillman is the Grizzlies' backup center.

But Tillman did nothing this game.  Jenkins just about threw this game.

Whew....  Finally!!  Now we got Tyus, Konchar and the "tag team'  Tilman n Dieng!!  Look out!!  Here we go!!

Big Picture guys we are not trying to win. 
be on the lookout for a move at some point before the deadline 

Just now, QMemphis said:

Big Picture guys we are not trying to win. 
be on the lookout for a move at some point before the deadline 

When is the deadline?

12 minutes ago, Dwash said:

The problem with Brooks and JV as go to scorers is that they have extreme highs and lows statistically (and Brooks is just plain bad 3 out of every 5 games) and their intangibles offer next to nothing when they aren't cooking. 

I'm short, they're roleplayers.

1 minute ago, ItIsWhatItIs said:

More than two things can be true at once. 

Then why complain about that? If he played off then Zion would just bull through him and posters would complain about Dillon doing that. I get some of the hate but that's not a fixable issue, lose lose

13 minutes ago, Ja_Rules said:

If healthy and bringing his A game, Justise is something like a better version of SlowMo. He played great as pg too as a Heat and gave terrible times on offense for guys like Lebron, Kawhi and others. I see him as a Iguodala type trade for us, could help change this team sucess if he click with the rest of the guys. But I have to point that he is not the scorer we want on the wing.

Let me clarify...theoretically, I understand what Justise is SUPPOSED to bring this team but due to the fact that he hasn't played organized ball in over a year and is returning from back and hip injuries...I have no idea what Justise will bring this team.

1 minute ago, toocoolkellz said:

Then why complain about that? If he played off then Zion would just bull through him and posters would complain about Dillon doing that. I get some of the hate but that's not a fixable issue, lose lose

I guess drawing a charge is out of the question?

Just now, smit-tay griz said:

I guess drawing a charge is out of the question?

You'll more than likely bump him off his spots faster than you'll get a charge.