chipc3

Memphis Grizzlies @ New Orleans Pelicans - 2/6/21

Recommended Posts

Just now, GrizzTigerFan said:

is it just me or did Ja come in signal the comeback for Pellies. 

yes

i don’t think he’s forcing it but ... he’s not really grooving tonight

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, 10SC-2-TOKYO said:

yes

i don’t think he’s forcing it but ... he’s not really grooving tonight

Yea he stills seems to be in his own head.  Like for example taking that xtra long 3 was not smart. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like crowd sizes are getting bigger and bigger... won’t be surprised to see venues at 70% or more after the All Star Break

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Again, another poor few mins to end the 1st half.

Spoiled what was surprisingly good play by the Grizz.

Need to fix this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, 10SC-2-TOKYO said:

Looks like crowd sizes are getting bigger and bigger... won’t be surprised to see venues at 70% or more after the All Star Break

That would be fabulous. The players would love it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

JV off the bench is legit, which is a lot of us have been saying. There's not a backup big in the league that can guard him. Instead of Tillman and Dieng, it would be Jaren and Brandon. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, 10SC-2-TOKYO said:

Looks like crowd sizes are getting bigger and bigger... won’t be surprised to see venues at 70% or more after the All Star Break

how many fans are they limiting to right now?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, toocoolkellz said:

I wonder if Ja is hitting his rookie wall but sophomore year

I don't thinks so, he's just in a lean stretch, before these 3 games he was on fire

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Rdk4121 said:

JV off the bench is legit, which is a lot of us have been saying. There's not a backup big in the league that can guard him. Instead of Tillman and Dieng, it would be Jaren and Brandon. 

Yea its gonna be hard to keep putting that off soon.  Brandon mostly held his own as a starter.  Brandon also is a great pickNroll and lob target for Ja or (crosses fingers) Justise.  Highest Ceiling lineup would no doubt be

Ja + Bane + Justise + Brandon + Jaren. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, toocoolkellz said:

I wonder if Ja is hitting his rookie wall but sophomore year

Pray for the wall ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, toocoolkellz said:

I wonder if Ja is hitting his rookie wall but sophomore year

I think its that defenses are adjusting to him more and more.  Until he develops a real outside shot - it will only get worse. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, toocoolkellz said:

I wonder if Ja is hitting his rookie wall but sophomore year

sophomore slump 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did y’all see the Ja pre-recorded interview ?

My man said he’d rather miss a DUNK than a layup.

we got a real one

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, GrizzTigerFan said:

Yea its gonna be hard to keep putting that off soon.  Brandon mostly held his own as a starter.  Brandon also is a great pickNroll and lob target for Ja or (crosses fingers) Justise.  Highest Ceiling lineup would no doubt be

Ja + Bane + Justise + Brandon + Jaren. 

dang!

Jaren making me depressed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

okay okay i think we have been arguing too much over who needs to be traded when it comes to  Jonas, Grayson, Dieng, and Kyle... When we should be able to agree that Dillon should be first man out the door. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now