chipc3

Memphis Grizzlies @ New Orleans Pelicans - 2/6/21

Recommended Posts

its FUNNY when Dillions has a Good game he is the second coming of Tony Allen and when he has  a off night then he a Bum , people forget Dillion Billions was a second round Draft pick . his play is MUCH BETTER  then expected 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 The Grizzlies Problems are the same as it was back 10-20 years ago The Grizzles never had a Great wing small 3 players

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Ndq0327 said:

100% ? they are the same player except Bane shoots better, is stronger, and doesn’t go off script like Dillon how are people not seeing that.

The thing is coach writes Dillon in the script, he was being encouraged to take those shots. With only one scorer it is easy to scheme for Ja when DB is your second best scorer on the wing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, toocoolkellz said:

The thing is coach writes Dillon in the script, he was being encouraged to take those shots. With only one scorer it is easy to scheme for Ja when DB is your second best scorer on the wing. 

Yea but I wonder what’s taking them so long to notice that Dillon isn’t the answer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ndq0327 said:

Yea but I wonder what’s taking them so long to notice that Dillon isn’t the answer

Because we don't have a better answer, this team doesn't have much talent.  We have a lot of role players. JJJ isn't but he hasn't played this year soooooooo. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, ItIsWhatItIs said:

Pelicans have won 4 straight Memphis, and fairly easily for the most part. Why do you think they own this Grizz squad so much? 

So that Josh Hart's uncle, who works with me, can gloat whenever he sees me. :angry:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Ndq0327 said:

Yea but I wonder what’s taking them so long to notice that Dillon isn’t the answer

Jenkins allows freedom to all players. You just have one that abuses the freedom and can't recognize a good shot from a bad one.  Just about everybody else can but him. They aren't isolating Dillon and telling him to take over. He just highjacks the ball movement to get his instead of moving the ball for the best shot. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Dwash said:

Jenkins allows freedom to all players. You just have one that abuses the freedom and can't recognize a good shot from a bad one.  Just about everybody else can but him. They aren't isolating Dillon and telling him to take over. He just highjacks the ball movement to get his instead of moving the ball for the best shot. 

But Dillon "has to eat", he said so himself.......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

losing s-------ks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/7/2021 at 5:44 AM, lions said:

its FUNNY when Dillions has a Good game he is the second coming of Tony Allen and when he has  a off night then he a Bum , people forget Dillion Billions was a second round Draft pick . his play is MUCH BETTER  then expected 

have you looked at his body of work this year? have you looked at his per or his shooting numbers?

cliff notes version- it ain't good.

 

slim.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now