chipc3

Memphis Grizzlies @ New Orleans Pelicans - 2/6/21

Just now, GrizzTigerFan said:

nah this aint the old Chris Wallace Grizzlies.  we actually do have shooters (Bane, Grayson and even Melton).   Its really inexcusable for Taylor to keep playing lineups with no wing shooters on the floor.   

The issue is neither of those dudes could guard Ingram 

1 minute ago, GrizzTigerFan said:

Dillon doesn't sub himself in (he aint Lebron).  This collapse is on the coach.    Dillon needs to be a reserve from here on out.   His poor offense is hurting the team too much.

It’s his irrational gunning for me.

He forces shots while looking supremely confident... watching him with the volume turned down and watching his form you’d swear he was killing it!

for us

he kills it for us

nah this aint the old Chris Wallace Grizzlies.  we actually do have shooters (Bane, Grayson and even Melton).   Its really inexcusable for Taylor to keep playing lineups with no wing shooters on the floor.   

He made that to cover for Ingram size and Zion strenght, I got that. The main problemn is that we stop to move the ball and Dillon got into his Kobe mode

2 minutes ago, TT_Grizz said:

I love Dillon but he can't be part of the core group going forward. At best he's a 6th/7th man who can be your scorer off the bench. The starting line up will need another perimeter creator and scorer paired with Ja in the future.

nope, that's it he needs to go, you can get upto a dozen guards in the league who can play from the bench and contribute more than bricks and stealing shots from others who have a much better FG% than him.

Trade him now

1 minute ago, ItIsWhatItIs said:

Pelicans have won 4 straight Memphis, and fairly easily for the most part. Why do you think they own this Grizz squad so much? 

Ingram Zion and refs

2 minutes ago, 10SC-2-TOKYO said:

Tonight he didn’t look comfortable.

Somebody mentioned it earlier... he looks like he is in his own head... overthinking 

nah. I'm a Ja fan but he's just not getting it done. Defenses have adjusted how they're going to guard him and he hasn't changed anything in his offensive game yet. Until he starts shooting mid range/floaters more he's going to struggle 

We shoot 39 3 pointers and make 13 only, almost none in the money time. We loose the game here. But i agree with some strange choices from Jenkins today..

1 minute ago, toocoolkellz said:

This, he and Zion. I got what coach wanted, Dillon killed his plan, we should have had Bane.

How is Brooks allowed to take the most shots on the team when other were actually shooting well tonite???

Just now, TT_Grizz said:

Imagine this Memphis team but with Brandon Ingram as the starting SF

???

We need to find our version of that 

Just now, toocoolkellz said:

Called that on page 2.

Bi is my favorite non-Grizz in the league.

I said it before and it bears repeating.

Brandon Ingram IS

who 

Dillion Brooks thinks HE is 

2 minutes ago, toocoolkellz said:

SloMo could guard him.  I was just saying take Dillon out they couldve kept Kyle in. 

3 minutes ago, BigHunkALove said:

very very disappointing, the game was there for the taking

We had this game. But in the last 5 minutes they made their shots and we didn't. End of story.

Just now, BigHunkALove said:

How is Brooks allowed to take the most shots on the team when other were actually shooting well tonite???

Again, at some point it’s on the coach.

2 minutes ago, Ja_Rules said:

Taylor has to put him as a bench option. 

Go with:

Ja/Bane/SlowMo or Kyle/Jaren/Tillman, when everybody is healthy

Bench option?  Unless he buys into a role commensurate with his skill set he shouldn't play.  There's depth on the team that is willing to fill a role - what we're watching shouldn't be on the floor.

Just now, fanboyslim said:

Got hurt last game

Crazy, we cant keep winning this way. We need our guys healthy.

4 minutes ago, The J Crew said:

And nobody is going to trade for Dillon. The rest of the league isn’t blind. 

Id trade him to the Knicks for Kevin Knox.   Both players are trash but at least Knox wouldn't be a starter.