Sign in to follow this  
BigHunkALove

Team Hero Grizzlies @ T'Wolves 01/13/2021

Recommended Posts

TH: Jonas Valanciunas,

HM: Grayson Allen (kept us in the game, started the roll to give us the lead),

HM2: Kyle Anderson (2 big shots put us in front for good), Brandon Clarke

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, King Dork said:

TH - Grayson Allen

HM - BC & JV (not rewarding JV for doin JV type things, Grayson played above his head tonight). 

I was VERY very close to voting this way but changed it at the last moment, when JV got those couple of baskets to clinch it, but I'd be good with that too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, King Dork said:

TH - Grayson Allen

HM - BC & JV (not rewarding JV for doin JV type things, Grayson played above his head tonight). 

...you monster...I vote for the Dork's impeachment!!!...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, I❤️JV said:

...you monster...I vote for the Dork's impeachment!!!...

😂  I’m just saying, we expect that type of production from JV at this point. 100% didn’t expect Grayson to carry us for a large portion of the game. For anyone who thinks it’s JV I have no problem with that. It was clearly a 3 headed monster tonight. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For everyone who thinks we are tanking with Ja and JJJ out.....we are one game out of the 7th spot and 1.5 games out of the 6th spot. That's with Ja and JJJ out. Obviously, small sample size but those guys may be back in 2-3 weeks. If we can keep our head above water, we may make a push when they return.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

TH:  JV with 24 pts/16 reb/1 ast/2 blk. However, he will be getting a visit from the nuns tomorrow regarding his high foul rate lately.

HM:  Grayson Allen with 20 pts/1 ast/2 stl/2 blk. 

Shout outs to BC and Tillman.

New team franchise record 84 points in the paint!!! Great all around tonight. And like J Crew said, one day closer to Ja returning.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Ole Dirty Klondike said:

For everyone who thinks we are taking with Ja and JJJ out.....we are one game out of the 7th spot and 1.5 games out of the 6th spot. That's with Ja and JJJ out. Obviously, small sample size but those guys may be back in 2-3 weeks. If we can keep our head above water, we may make a push when they return.

This.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, BigHunkALove said:

TH: Jonas Valanciunas,

HM: Grayson Allen (kept us in the game, started the roll to give us the lead),

HM2: Kyle Anderson (2 big shots put us in front for good), Brandon Clarke

 

56 minutes ago, FrenchGrizzlies said:

TH : JV

HM : Clarke and Allen

 

54 minutes ago, King Dork said:

TH - Grayson Allen

HM - BC & JV (not rewarding JV for doin JV type things, Grayson played above his head tonight). 

Hate to do it, but I’m going to have to issue you all 2 demerits each for illegally voting for multiple candidates at a position. May seem rash but I’ve made multiple warnings. 

50 minutes ago, I❤️JV said:

...you monster...I vote for the Dork's impeachment!!!...

How are you going to vote for impeachment when he was obviously promoting peaceful discussion?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Subliminal said:

 

 

Hate to do it, but I’m going to have to issue you all 2 demerits each for illegally voting for multiple candidates at a position. May seem rash 

Strictly technically speaking, I didn't vote for multiples at each, but had an additional category HM2, which ranks after HM1.

Surely that's not an impeachable offence?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BigHunkALove said:

Strictly technically speaking, I didn't vote for multiples at each, but had an additional category HM2, which ranks after HM1.

Surely that's not an impeachable offence?

Sounds like political speak which happens to carry an extra 3 demerits..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, GameOn said:

TH:  JV with 24 pts/16 reb/1 ast/2 blk. However, he will be getting a visit from the nuns tomorrow regarding his high foul rate lately.

HM:  Grayson Allen with 20 pts/1 ast/2 stl/2 blk. 

Shout outs to BC and Tillman.

New team franchise record 84 points in the paint!!! Great all around tonight. And like J Crew said, one day closer to Ja returning.

A lot of those calls were BS, even the ones that were actual fouls would have been no-calls 90% of the time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this