Sign in to follow this  
Ole Dirty Klondike

NBA disrespecking us yet again: Let's Boycot!!!

The replies set em straight though. don't think they'll be calling Zion rebounds z-bounds again anytime soon after the roasting in the replies XD

9 hours ago, smit-tay griz said:

They didn't even mention Zbo, how could they be paying homage?

4 hours ago, 10SC-2-TOKYO said:

agreed

#feed50

Y’all are completely right. I didn’t even put together that Zion was who they were talking about. That makes it even more egregious by making unfamiliar people think the term is related to him. Smh at me. I’m ready to bust out the pitchforks

19 hours ago, Zappastache said:

The replies set em straight though. don't think they'll be calling Zion rebounds z-bounds again anytime soon after the roasting in the replies XD

Oh man, this was worth it just to read all the replies.

On 1/15/2021 at 7:20 AM, Zappastache said:

Yeah just read them, great stuff.

Also, I'll never forget that gif, where Zbo is giving Flake a left arm clothesline, magical memories!

Love Zbo4ever

ESPN joins the crowd disrespecting the Grizzlies. Despite the Grizzlies beating Brooklyn twice (ranked 6th by ESPN), Philly (5th) and now Phoenix (8th) they rank the Grizzlies 20th in the league.

Can can you say total disrespect?

4 minutes ago, chipc3 said:

ESPN joins the crowd disrespecting the Grizzlies. Despite the Grizzlies beating Brooklyn twice (ranked 6th by ESPN), Philly (5th) and now Phoenix (8th) they rank the Grizzlies 20th in the league.

Can can you say total disrespect?

I was watching  this game on YouTube TV  and no lie, they didn't even list this game on the channel shcedule. They had the Bucks-Nets game listed from 4-9 pm