Sign in to follow this  
BigHunkALove

Team Hero Grizzlies v Nets 01/08/2021

48 minutes ago, toocoolkellz said:

Man lol, last game I was over him, this game i was amazed

I changed my mind 3 times about Dillon during this game alone

15 hours ago, Rdk4121 said:

TH: BC, scoring and defense, plus he had 5 assists on top of that.

HM: Dillon, Tyus

I’ll consider this a warning but we are only putting one candidate for each category now. That being said, we’re only going to count the legal votes for the tally. 

NO hero 2 reasons  why the grizzlies won that game  NO KEVIN DURANT and  NO KYRIE IRVING 

7 minutes ago, lions said:

NO hero 2 reasons  why the grizzlies won that game  NO KEVIN DURANT and  NO KYRIE IRVING 

No Ja, no Jaren, no Justise, mostly no JV (who was destroying them). Down 4 starters by half, but we still came to play. 

Just now, Rdk4121 said:

No Ja, no Jaren, no Justise, mostly no JV (who was destroying them). Down 4 starters by half, but we still came to play. 

you are 100 percent right about that, jaren and justise have not played all year , the irving and KD thing just happen 

I believe once we are at full strength this Grizzlies team is a top 8 western conf team the problem is waiting for  it to happen 

Dillion Brooks is becoming a very good players for our Grizzlies great pick in the 2nd round 

57 minutes ago, lions said:

No Ja Morant. No Jaren Jackson. No Justise Winslow. No John Konchar. Barely a half with Jonas Valanciunas. I think that more than evens the score. 

TH: Brandon Clarke

HM: Dillon Brooks

10 minutes ago, chipc3 said:

No Ja Morant. No Jaren Jackson. No Justise Winslow. No John Konchar. Barely a half with Jonas Valanciunas. I think that more than evens the score. 

TH: Brandon Clarke

HM: Dillon Brooks

welcome back 

BC finally looking like himself. He's my TH for sure in this one. 

Don't like him shooting 6 threes a game tho... I know they were leaving him open but I think 3 or 4 attempts is the most we should see from Brandon even when he starts. 

Grayson is playing his way out of rotation. Bane is already better than him and Konchar should also be above him in the rotation when he returns.