chipc3

Memphis Grizzlies @ Minnesota Timberwolves 1/13/21

Grizzlies Game Time Discussion

Date/Time: Wednesday, January 13, 7:00 PM

Memphis Grizzlies vs Minnesota Timberwolves

Television: FoxSportsSouth, NBA LP

Memphis Radio: 92.9 FM, 680 AM

Promotions: None

Grizz Social: iTunes Google Play Facebook Twitter Google+ Instagram Pinterest Snapchat Flickr YouTube LinkedIn

Grizzlies Probable Starting 5

Tyus Jones Dillon Brooks Kyle Anderson Brandon Clarke Jonas Valanciunas
Tyus Jones Dillon Brooks Kyle Anderson Brandon Clarke Jonas Valanciunas

Wolves Probable Starting 5

D'Angelo Russell Malik Beasley Jarrett Culver Juancho Hernangomez Karl-Anthony Towns
D'Angelo Russell Malik Beasley Jarrett Culver Juancho Hernangomez Karl-Anthony Towns

Benches

Memphis Grizzlies: Desmond Bane, Jaren Jackson Jr (INJ), Tim Frazier, John Konchar (INJ), Sean McDermott (2way), De'Anthony Melton, Ja Morant (INJ), Jontay Porter (INJ), Killian Tillie (INJ), Gorgui Dieng, Justise Winslow (INJ) 

Minnesota: Ed Davis, Anthony Edwards, Ashton Hagans, Jake Layman, Jaden McDaniels, Jordan McLaughlin, Jaylen Nowell, Josh Okogie (INJ), Naz Reid, Ricky Rubio, Jarred Vanderbilt

Grizzlies: Preview | Recap | News | Roster | Stats | Schedule | Photos | Video | Tickets | Promotions | Watch Parties

Wolves: Preview | Recap | News | Roster | Stats | Schedule | Photos | Video | Tickets

Depth Charts: CBS | ESPN | Yahoo

Injuries: CBS | ESPN | FOX | Yahoo

need to win these 2 .only 2games back with 3 starter out , if we can keep 2-4 games back then our starter come back ,we should have a good chance to get to the top of our division 

tyus  jones is doing a find job while keep the ship a float 

A Grizzlies win puts them at 5-6.

Combined with a Thunder loss to Lakers, a Pelican loss to Clippers, and a Kings loss to Trailblazers actually puts the Grizzlies in the playin tournament, tied for 9th with the Thunder.

Yes, it is way too early, and yes although each of those outcomes is likely, to have all 3 work out is unlikely, if they sit at T9th with the Thunder after this rough start, that's a pretty decent sign.

That three officials stuff has gotten officially old and stale.

Anyway, is anyone else having a problem with the soundtrack and video? I had to restart the app like twice and it's still off.

Timberwolves announcer just said when Memphis is fully healthy, they’re one of the best teams in the west..(?)

5 minutes ago, Ole Dirty Klondike said:

Anyway, is anyone else having a problem with the soundtrack and video? I had to restart the app like twice and it's still off.

It’s been an issue all season with some feeds

13 minutes ago, Ole Dirty Klondike said:

7 minutes ago, fanboyslim said:

It’s been an issue all season with some feeds

It’s a shame that the streams seem more reliable than official apps/websites. I quit paying for league pass after many years of subscribing because I had so many problems with buffering on my laptop and that was like 4 years ago. Crazy that they seem to still be having so many issues. 

Do we have anyone that can play lock down defence?  Does this team or coaching staff even care, cause we ain’t going to contend in any way in any league if we can’t.  With one exception with jv we lack toughness and grit, hard to tell on tv if the guys are communicating switches, picks....we don’t force bad shots, we allow too many transition scores...so much we don’t do yet...