Sign in to follow this  
Ole Dirty Klondike

Schedule Look Ahead...How Many Wins in Next 7 Game Stretch?

How Many Wins Do You Expect in the Next 7 Games?  

19 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. How Many Wins Do You Expect in the Next 7 Games?

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/08/2021 at 05:37 AM

Let's split the season up into 7 games The first 2 are out of the way, so how many wins do people expect over the next 7 games?

12/28- @ Brooklyn (Away) Win

12/30- @ Boston (Away) Loss

1/1- @ Charlotte (Away) Win

1/3-  vs LA Lakers (Home) Loss

1/5- vs LA Lakers (Home) Loss

1/7--vs Cleveland (Home) Loss

1/8- vs Brooklyn (Home)

I'm going to go the optimistic route with 4-3.

We need to get back to paint scoring, defense, and chill with everyone thinking they can hit three point shots.

45 minutes ago, Ole Dirty Klondike said:

I'm saying 2-5 over the next 7 and that may be overly optimistic.

I guess Im having a tough tough time finding the 2nd win.  I could come up with only 1 for a 1-6 record making the overall record 1-8 overall. I wish I could find it but that loss to ATL just shows that this team is incomplete and is going to have a hard time winning road games along with these back to back Laker home games.  

46 minutes ago, southbluffsgrizzfan said:

I guess Im having a tough tough time finding the 2nd win.  I could come up with only 1 for a 1-6 record making the overall record 1-8 overall. I wish I could find it but that loss to ATL just shows that this team is incomplete and is going to have a hard time winning road games along with these back to back Laker home games.  

Cleveland and the Hornets are the obvious two. Hornets just beat the Nets after not looking good in their first two games (we know the feel). It is too early in the season to draw conclusions. Clippers just lost by 51 points after beating the Lakers. Knicks are killing the bucks currently, it isn't like they are good. 

1 hour ago, Rdk4121 said:

Cleveland and the Hornets are the obvious two. Hornets just beat the Nets after not looking good in their first two games (we know the feel). It is too early in the season to draw conclusions. Clippers just lost by 51 points after beating the Lakers. Knicks are killing the bucks currently, it isn't like they are good. 

Plus you have Covid protocols or load management possibly entering the picture as well. Nothing is absolute right now. Good time for things to be weird, hence my optimism.

12 hours ago, southbluffsgrizzfan said:

I was thinking CLE and CHA but CHA beat Brooklyn so who knows. We may go 7-0 or 0-7

11 hours ago, Rdk4121 said:

Yeah, this season is starting off crazy with the quick turnaround, no summer league for rookies, short training camps, short pre-season and then the COVID stuff like the Rockets game being postponed. I think think first month will be all over the place and take teams awhile to get in gear. Hopefully we can steal some we shouldn't win but with Justise and JJJ out, we more than likely will lose some we shouldn't (like ATL)

3 hours ago, Ole Dirty Klondike said:

No Dinwiddie (partially torn ACL) and no KD (rest)....we may have a chance to steal this one against Brooklyn tonight!!!

Holy crap, that's really bad for Dinwiddie.

I have us at 4 - 3 

W 12/28- @ Brooklyn (Away)

L  12/30- @ Boston (Away)

L   1/1- @ Charlotte (Away)

W  1/3-  vs LA Lakers (Home) * Big Spain Game

L   1/5- vs LA Lakers (Home)

W 1/7--vs Cleveland (Home)

W 1/8- vs Brooklyn (Home)

*hat tip ODK for the easy to read / copy format 

6 hours ago, fanboyslim said:

Holy crap, that's really bad for Dinwiddie.

Yeah, he seems like a good guy too and you know he knew he wouldn't see the ball as much with KD and Kyrie coming back. I think he's in a contract year too. I think he has a player option for next season which he probably would have opted out of.

6 hours ago, 10SC-2-TOKYO said:

I have us at 4 - 3 

W 12/28- @ Brooklyn (Away)

L  12/30- @ Boston (Away)

L   1/1- @ Charlotte (Away)

W  1/3-  vs LA Lakers (Home) * Big Spain Game

L   1/5- vs LA Lakers (Home)

W 1/7--vs Cleveland (Home)

W 1/8- vs Brooklyn (Home)

*hat tip ODK for the easy to read / copy format 

You're batting 1.000 so far!

On 1/2/2021 at 8:39 AM, Ole Dirty Klondike said:

Well, 2-1 so far...will the luck continue? Will teams sit out stars? Can we beat CLE?

They're a really bad team , I watched Atlanta handle them for 3 quarters and then implode 

3 hours ago, Ole Dirty Klondike said:

Welp, 2-4 with one more to go

You, and I, and 7 others might end up being accurate predictors after the Nets game, which unfortunately I don't see us winning.

6 hours ago, BigHunkALove said:

You, and I, and 7 others might end up being accurate predictors after the Nets game, which unfortunately I don't see us winning.

Well, we stole the first game. With no Kyrie and no Durant, we may end up stealing this one as well. Hopefully they can prove us wrong and win 3! (2 of which are against a depleted Nets team if they win)

On 1/9/2021 at 1:49 AM, Ole Dirty Klondike said:

Well, we stole the first game. With no Kyrie and no Durant, we may end up stealing this one as well. Hopefully they can prove us wrong and win 3! (2 of which are against a depleted Nets team if they win)

And it happened!

Congrats to AC and Zappa for calling 3 wins

On 1/9/2021 at 7:43 PM, BigHunkALove said:

And it happened!

Even a broken clock is right twice a day ;) 

On 1/9/2021 at 7:43 PM, BigHunkALove said:

And it happened!

😎

I figured we'd get one of the one's we weren't supposed to.