Sign in to follow this  
I❤️JV

WARNING WARNING ILLEGAL STREAMS ARE...ILLEGAL

Recommended Posts

As xyz streams are dawn (not really dawn use net instead of com)...this WARNING to everyone who are considering going to sites such as

http://nbastreams.site/

https://buffstreams.tv/watch-basketball

https://sportsurge.net/#/events/19

This is ILLEGAL...punishments will be swift and can include losing post counts or in extreme cases in can cost HOF title.

DO NOT GO THERE ....Cure can not be worse than the disease. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for posting links, yes, I did see the BS bill our government leaders are pushing can make this a felony 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Jetfixer said:

Thanks for posting links, yes, I did see the BS bill our government leaders are pushing can make this a felony 

Only by those profiting/distributing illegal streams, which honestly makes sense and seems like a decently tailored bill. Your average Joe Schmo can watch a stream and won't face liability.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, ACGrizz said:

Only by those profiting/distributing illegal streams, which honestly makes sense and seems like a decently tailored bill. Your average Joe Schmo can watch a stream and won't face liability.

Yeah the crime is not in watching them but sharing them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, I❤️JV said:

As xyz streams are dawn (not really dawn use net instead of com)...this WARNING to everyone who are considering going to sites such as

http://nbastreams.site/

https://www.ovostreams.com/nbastreams.php#.X7rYg1zo_tY.twitter

https://buffstreamz.com/nba-streams/

https://buffstreams.tv/watch-basketball

This is ILLEGAL...punishments will be swift and can include losing post counts or in extreme cases in can cost HOF title.

DO NOT GO THERE ....Cure can not be worse than the disease. 

 

Good advice. Also always drive the speed limit. And pay every cent of taxes you owe. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I feel crazy when i hear people legit shaming people for pirating stuff. I was 13 when napster came out and free music became life. I spent a ton of money on seeing live music and guarantee the groups saw more money from that than if i had bought albums. Big believer that Piracy helps the products as long as they are good. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is not an illegal stream and it costs money buuuuuttttt for those who buy the league pass and are local I heard from a "friend" that if you get a VPN as well on your firestick with league passand that VPN is set to another different city (eg Dallas) or country the app doesn't know that you are actually local for Grizzly games....thus the blackout restriction is lifted. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Grizzled Vet said:

Bumping this for those not wanting to be doing anything illegal

Thank you for your service Vet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/13/2021 at 7:56 PM, I❤️JV said:

bump

i know you are look at this now 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/28/2020 at 6:34 PM, BigHunkALove said:

This one needs to be avoided as well

https://nbastream.net/memphis-grizzlies-live-stream/

 

 

What makes this illegal stream so egregious is that if you want to watch a team like the Detroit Pistons play the Brooklyn Nets, it is too easy to insert "Detroit" in for Memphis and "Pistons" in for Grizzlies, and you are taken to something unlawful, so please be careful to avoid seeing any team on any night.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Grizzled Vet said:

 

What makes this illegal stream so egregious is that if you want to watch a team like the Detroit Pistons play the Brooklyn Nets, it is too easy to insert "Detroit" in for Memphis and "Pistons" in for Grizzlies, and you are taken to something unlawful, so please be careful to avoid seeing any team on any night.

Why watch a Detroit Pistons game when you can watch Robocop on Hulu?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this