Ole Dirty Klondike

Jaren and Justise Still Recovering, Will Not Be Ready for Season Start

7th feet tall with his skill set. Crazy

14 hours ago, ACGrizz said:

Time-worn debate about whether it's more impactful long-term to make the playoffs but potentially get swept or just miss playoffs and have shot at a high draft pick.

More likely the time worn argument that anything negative is worth stating even when it doesn't follow the discussion at hand. 

4 hours ago, Allen said:

You’re showing your age with this “ paging” stuff 

yes, I 'spose I am.. I still remember beepers. boy, those were awful.

slim.

8 minutes ago, ItIsWhatItIs said:

Imagine all the extra rebounds

So you’re saying it’s a psy-op???

#ALT #GRIND #TrustThePlan #TheStormIsHere #TwoMoreWeeksToFlattenTheCurve

9 hours ago, Allen said:

7th feet tall with his skill set. Crazy

I'd settle for 6'10" and sturdier, but he's still got room to get stronger and thicker.

16 minutes ago, ALT GRIND said:

I fully expect Justise Winslow truthers to be purged from all social media platforms by the end of the month.

I just don’t understand the Winslow hate. At best he’s a wing lockdown with ball skills that can’t shoot, at worst he’s a mid level contract that the FO doesn’t pick up the option on and becomes cap space. Folks out here talking about him like he’s Chancune and we are blowing 30 mil a year on him. He’s not going to move the needle that much so I don’t see the point in getting bent outa shape about it. Even if the dude only plays 20 games this year that’s a big enough sample size to make a decision on if he’s a part of this teams future or not. 

2 minutes ago, King Dork said:

I just don’t understand the Winslow hate. At best he’s a wing lockdown with ball skills that can’t shoot, at worst he’s a mid level contract that the FO doesn’t pick up the option on and becomes cap space. Folks out here talking about him like he’s Chancune and we are blowing 30 mil a year on him. He’s not going to move the needle that much so I don’t see the point in getting bent outa shape about it. Even if the dude only plays 20 games this year that’s a big enough sample size to make a decision on if he’s a part of this teams future or not. 

Some people resent that he's the only tangible outcome of trading Iguodala, but they forget that Iguodala himself was just the price of getting GSW's pick. Anything beyond that is gravy.

1 minute ago, fanboyslim said:

Some people resent that he's the only tangible outcome of trading Iguodala, but they forget that Iguodala himself was just the price of getting GSW's pick. Anything beyond that is gravy.

Exactly. I don’t care if he pans out one way or the other, at the end of the day getting the pick made it a good deal. He’s a free swing. 

1 hour ago, King Dork said:

Actually we are paying 43m for him this year...him 13m....Gorgui 17.3m...Dion 12.7m...Chancune was a bargain. 

2 hours ago, King Dork said:

Its the Chancune affect, having dealt with that bs 

2 hours ago, fanboyslim said:

I believe that pick is a 2024 first round pick 

1 hour ago, toocoolkellz said:

He's still filling out

He is, and he will, but I guess I was hoping he'd get thicker before he got taller.  

2 minutes ago, TimBC said:

He is, and he will, but I guess I was hoping he'd get thicker before he got taller.  

He's 21, hes no where near how thick he will get.  I'd look for him to start filling out in about 4 or 5 years

On 1/15/2021 at 1:50 PM, toocoolkellz said:

Do you remember just beepers store?

Was that at the mall between the Borders Bookstore and the VCR repair shop?

Perhaps a great place to go after the KB Toys store and before eating at Sbarro.

1 minute ago, Grizzled Vet said:

Perhaps a great place to go after the KB Toys store and before eating at Sbarro.

It was one on Holmes rd too

5 minutes ago, Grizzled Vet said:

They used to sell 3-6 tapes

31 minutes ago, toocoolkellz said:

My parents threw out a whole bin (about 50+) of my old white label tapes..

Only two survived (Koopsta - Da Devil’s Playground & Tommy Wright III - Runnin and Gunnin)

34 minutes ago, Subliminal said:

My parents threw out a whole bin (about 50+) of my old white label tapes..

Only two survived (Koopsta - Da Devil’s Playground & Tommy Wright III - Runnin and Gunnin)

4 hours ago, TimBC said:

I’ve been watching Wiseman in Golden State ...leading the break and getter some blocks in ...

the future of the 5 spot has arrived 

I’m thinking thinner and leaner with handles

3 hours ago, toocoolkellz said:

Man !!!

this is where we show our ages!

happy times