chipc3

It’s About Time

In fact it is overdue. The Grizzlies need to retire Lorenzen Wright’s jersey. A true Memphis star at all levels of basketball who was tragically murdered and then slandered by his wife. Everyone in Memphis knew Ren. It’s long past time to honor him at FedEx Forum.

Please let anyone you know who is associated with the Grizzlies that you want this done. 

great idea CHIP

agreed. and while we’re on the topic of things that need to get done...not as big of a point, but bass pro needs to put something close to pyramid entrance that denotes the history of the building. I was there for the first game ever. it was penny’s first game on the collegiate level and the building shook. the scene was amazing. 

slim. 

1 minute ago, memphis slim said:

agreed. and while we’re on the topic of things that need to get done...not as big of a point, but bass pro needs to put something close to pyramid entrance that denotes the history of the building. I was there for the first game ever. it was penny’s first game on the collegiate level and the building shook. the scene was amazing. 

slim. 

Depaul game? I was there too. 

100% agree! Parents had season tickets for those tigers teams , what great memories . 

23 hours ago, Grizzled Vet said:

I used to know a poster who ran the 3 Shades of Blue website. He had a lot of pull.  Should we contact him?

Can’t remember the guy’s name for the life of me ...

Wonder what he’s been up to.

23 hours ago, Grizzled Vet said:

I used to know a poster who ran the 3 Shades of Blue website. He had a lot of pull.  Should we contact him?

15 minutes ago, 10SC-2-TOKYO said:

What it Biff or something that? Chet?

3 hours ago, 10SC-2-TOKYO said:

Wasn't he the one leading the OJ Mayo fan club?

On 11/17/2020 at 9:19 PM, chipc3 said:

In fact it is overdue. The Grizzlies need to retire Lorenzen Wright’s jersey. A true Memphis star at all levels of basketball who was tragically murdered and then slandered by his wife. Everyone in Memphis knew Ren. It’s long past time to honor him at FedEx Forum.

Please let anyone you know who is associated with the Grizzlies that you want this done. 

1 million percent support.