Grizzhype

New Official 2021 Grind City Draft Thread & Lottery Picks Watch!

1 minute ago, lsugrizzfan said:

What scouting report said Jaren had good form? I'll make sure to never believe them again!

It also says this kid had trouble staying on the floor in college….just like Jaren. 
This guy may be serviceable by the time Ja moves on to a new team as soon as he can

5 minutes ago, The J Crew said:

Turns off Woj alerts. Turns off Shams alerts. Turns off Stadium broadcast. Turns off The Ringer. 

All is darkness.

Bad week for the home team.

Bet Ja is thrilled we drafted a bean pole who "might" be good in a few years. 

bruh it was gonna be the same if we picked Kuminga or Giddey too.   None of them were day one ready.   40th is gonna be the interesting one. 

5 minutes ago, Lugan Village said:

His size as is will be an issue down the stretch and in playoffs…u saw how physical it was this year, and that is not going away anytime soon…the new nba and this youngster is 185 lbs at PF 

PF??  No.  Listed as SF/SG.

7 minutes ago, Lugan Village said:

His size as is will be an issue down the stretch and in playoffs…u saw how physical it was this year, and that is not going away anytime soon…the new nba and this youngster is 185 lbs at PF 

He’s a SF 

He still has to gain weight over the next couple years to fulfill any potential he may have.

1 minute ago, The J Crew said:

And Bouknight just fell to us. 

I said earlier today on this board that they should whatever is needed to move up to pick this kid…they had him to be ours and we **** the bed

2 minutes ago, GrizzTigerFan said:

bruh it was gonna be the same if we picked Kuminga or Giddey too.   None of them were day one ready.   40th is gonna be the interesting one. 

Bouknight was gifted to us, GTF. Moody too, I wasn't as big on Moody, but he would have been fine.

Ziaire is the guy we laugh at when bad franchises take him too high. 

12 minutes ago, Memphis Maverick said:

Biggest weakness is size at that height but he’s a small forward so won’t be too big of an issue and he can put on a few pounds.

He's 6-9 and 185.  He needs more than a few pounds.  Even to play guard.

The biggest issue I have is that he's practically anorexic. 

THe pick is bad unless it's being traded. We've clearly overdrafted somebody. Should've traded back and gotten more capital. The guy is a walking red flag and a chris wallace special, highly rated HS player who SUCKED in college. Bad shooting stats, high turnovers, inefficient, not great passer or rebounder. Is he even felt to be a good defender? I mean what the everloving F**K? He doesn't seem to have a single nba skill at the moment. You passed like 3-4 guys who are ready to play and have 1-2 skills

Just now, bhoyal said:

He's 6-9 and 185.  He needs more than a few pounds.  Even to play guard.

The biggest issue I have is that he's practically anorexic. 

Wonder what the chances of him breaking down when he's forced to put on weight. Glad we've never seen that happen before. 

Just now, The J Crew said:

Wonder what the chances of him breaking down when he's forced to put on weight. Glad we've never seen that happen before. 

I’m telling you guys, if he is a beanpole and too weak to play in college, he’s not going to change without steroid type help. 
mid you are the son of a marine, you are going to eat and train wel and at least show semblance of muscle/bulk. Not this kid. Check his shoulders, his frame is that of a coat hanger 

2 minutes ago, toocoolkellz said:

We could've made that trade with OKC 

Moody and Murphy 

3 minutes ago, toocoolkellz said:

We could've made that trade with OKC 

We did both say we wanted them to swing…wasn’t expecting this big of a swing, but I did ask for it.